Discuss [Solved] Repair Needed, no IMEI, no CCID. Zphone gone bad. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; sup fellas, i have some good news. 2 days ago i tried to upgrade my ...
[Solved] Repair Needed, no IMEI, no CCID. Zphone gone bad.
sup fellas, i have some good news. 2 days ago i tried to upgrade my OTB 1.1.1 phone to 1.1.3, i restored and used izphone 2.4 to jailbreak, activated and unlock but something went wrong i ended with:
- no IMEI
- no CCID
- message" Repair neeeded, cant make call or something like that"
- ziphone wont jailbreak, activate.
- ziphone wont erase and repair my baseband
- ziphone will "work" scrolling and saying that cant find stuff, invalid data calibration tree and stuff.
- i coulnd use the *#307# cuz my baseband was dead and the interface was laggy.
- message" Repair needed, cant make call or something like that"
Here is what i did:
0) Put ur phone in recovery mode and run Ziphone and select the erase the baseband and BL options
1) download this file : http://rapid$hare.com/files/95112188/DFU.rar.html and extract it somewhere. <<--- replace the $ for S
2) download the 1.0.2 firmware from here http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....8_Restore.ipsw
3) Launch itunes (i used the lastest version 7.6.1) and wait until it detects your phone. (and keep it open)
4) remember i told u to extract the DFU.rar somewhere? go to that folder and run the file DFU.bat, this will put ur phone in full DFU mode. (the iphone screen should be white by now)
5)Now in itunes, shift + click the restore button and select the 1.0.2 firmware. and wait.
6) Your phone should be in the 1.0.2 firmware by now, use the *#307# trick to get to the preferences screen -->General ---> about ---> scroll down and woalaAAAa u will see the 3.0X modem firmware
"if u dont see anyfirmware STOP, and cry"
7) Now put ur phone in recovery mode and use itunes up to restore to 1.1.1.
8) Jailbreak and activate 1.1.1 dont forget to *- Set Autolock to Never -*
9) Go to installer and add i.unlock.no as a source
10) Go to System -> install bsd subsystem *- Reboot ur phone -*
11) Go to unlocking tools -> and execute "The Virginator 1.3 script"
12) wait until the script finishes
13) put the phone in recovery mode again
14) restore to 1.1.1
15) contratz ur phone is virging again and ready to be unlocked, this is what i did and it worked for me. Good luck.
Post back any results thx.
Last edited by sirzrx; 02-26-2008 at 09:30 PM.
By Sir ZRX!*
that also happened to me when i had another iphone a while back with 1.1.1 and it apparently happened bcz of running anySIM twice. The phone would give an error which was liek this...Cannot make phone calls ...please contact apple. It happened to an activated and unllocked phone not with ATT.. so i restore the phone which would give me an error at the end of the restoring process and hence i took it to the Apple store and luckily had a rooky genius who happily replaced the iphone.
not sure if this will help u but u may consider this as ur last resort.
It's stuck on "waiting for iPhone" when I tried restoring it to 1.0.2, and yes I was in DFU mode.
that method he post is for 3.9 BL iphone those who have (Like Both Of Us) BL 4.6 cannot downgrade to 1.0.2
Can somoneeee find a way!!!
Originally Posted by ibrickedmyiphone
The same here.
stuck at waiting for iphone...
Did the same on my friend's 1.1.1 OTB IPhone Did not need to to downgraded to 1.0.2 under using ziphone 2.4 cmd line, ziphone -e to erase the baseband then issued the command ziphone -d to go to DFU mode, then restored to 1.1.1. jailbreak using jailbreakme.com then got WIFI back, virginized, then go to DFU mode again using ziphone -d cpmmand, then restored using 1.1.3. Then issued command ziphone -Z -Y. Now working in all functionality. MY friend almost kissed me but i refused
16 GB IPhone 1.1.3 OTB Ziphoned v2.4 BL 4.6
Restored to 1.1.4 then used ILiberty+ with BL 3.9FB
PWN'ed by Mac PWNAGE tool by IPhone Dev Team 1.1.4
Upgraded to 2.1 with PWNAGE tool by Iphone DevTeam
stuck in first step:
Put ur phone in recovery mode and run Ziphone and select the erase the baseband and BL options
-not finishing operation no info about successful operation, stuck in AT line in iphone..
-any idea anyone??
if ur BL is not 3.9 try to downgrade ur BL
Originally Posted by enton
is it any different way to enter dfu mode (full)?
edit: ok tru independence I downgrade it
Last edited by enton; 03-03-2008 at 10:51 PM.
By killcreek in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:17 AM
By iyass in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 06-18-2008, 05:39 PM
By skanero in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 06-11-2008, 03:12 AM
By zenona in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-06-2008, 06:14 PM
By reznor9 in forum General
Last Post: 03-04-2008, 07:21 AM