Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 313
Discuss [Solution] Repair needed, or 1012 - 1011 iTunes error at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hey... just wait some time. We arent asking for donations, we just require your time ...
  1. #201
    Senior Professional Array tramuyo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Hey... just wait some time. We arent asking for donations, we just require your time and patience.


    iLiveAgain


  2. #202
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    this makes sense and I think that it could work if you manage to do that..but I am wondering if this is the strange solution tramuyo used to unbrick his phone, because this method does not seem strange at all but pretty clever...


    besides those ppl who would be able to restore their phones with the old methods who will benefit of this one?
    To the ones that already got their iPhones working, I recommend to leave them like that.
    Just use swifi to verify everything is ok.

  3. #203
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    iLiveAgain...

    Here we stand. I will explain everything to you.

    As far as I know, there are 2 kinds of curruption based on my investigation.
    Bootloader corruption and Baseband corruption.
    My investigation leads to: A simple restore to 2.0 should fix everything, if you are in 3.9 or 4.6, why? The secpack is higher for the 4.6 iPhones, therefore, it is capable of flashing brand new baseband.
    Let say that Baseband corruption is not too bad.
    Maybe a restore to 2.0 should help you, but this will lead you to another
    not to bad problem, you will have the 2.0 software baseband, you can
    downgrade it later.
    What I want to do is extract the necessary files (secpack, modem firmware, etc) from the 2.0 firmware, and extract the same files from the 1.1.4 firmware, this will give you an iPhone baseband reflashed to 2.0 software baseband, but at the end will give you a 1.1.4 software baseband (04.04.05_G).

    At the moment Im working in the method, I was thinking about creating a bundle
    for Pwange Tool to get this fast. What do you think?

    2nd: Bootloader corrupted.
    I tried everything, but no. nothing is working for this.
    The tool im currently using: gbootloader.
    (Im working with my own patched version). You can take
    a look at the source at iphonejtag.blogspot.com
    @JSN1,
    iLiveAgain ?? - Is that the name of your package ?
    regarding secpack, modem firmware from 2.0 and etc.... Are you planning to wait and use the official 2.0 when it is released ? I think that's the way to go ... If the package works, it's best to use official fw rather than using 2.0Beta stuff.

    As far as bundle goes, not sure if bundle for pwnage would be the way to go since the phone has to be on 1.1.4 first to use pwnage. If the phone is giving 1011 during restore of 1.1.4, will pwnage work?

    What about a payload bundle for iLiberty+?, would that work out well for people?

    Thanks

  4. #204
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default how do you know if its the baseband or bootloader

    I'm getting the 1011 during restore and
    invalid calibaration data

  5. #205
    Professional Array Gstar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hello,

    i also get this famous error 1011 after restoring to whatever FW. but invalid calibration data....i dont know. when did you get the "invalid calibration data" error and what is the way to get this error? I just want to make sure.

    gstar


  6. #206
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    To the ones that already got their iPhones working, I recommend to leave them like that.
    .
    no no what I meant is: what's the difference between using this new tool or the old ones? will it help the people who have not been able to restore their phones with the old methods?

  7. #207
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    no no what I meant is: what's the difference between using this new tool or the old ones? will it help the people who have not been able to restore their phones with the old methods?
    Ohh, I misunderstood the question.
    Basically, it is very similar, this method will be easier and will leave you with a
    fresh baseband so you can just plug in your iPhone, pop iTunes and restore to 1.1.4.
    That's it, you can unlock it or use it with AT&T.

  8. #208
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtube View Post
    @JSN1,
    iLiveAgain ?? - Is that the name of your package ?
    regarding secpack, modem firmware from 2.0 and etc.... Are you planning to wait and use the official 2.0 when it is released ? I think that's the way to go ... If the package works, it's best to use official fw rather than using 2.0Beta stuff.

    As far as bundle goes, not sure if bundle for pwnage would be the way to go since the phone has to be on 1.1.4 first to use pwnage. If the phone is giving 1011 during restore of 1.1.4, will pwnage work?

    What about a payload bundle for iLiberty+?, would that work out well for people?

    Thanks
    iLiveAgain. That is the codename, there is still no name.

    I am waiting to see what happens, currently I'm using the files from the beta.
    It would be safe & nice to use the files from the official fw, but that would push up
    things until july 11.

    When you build a custom IPSW, you can select to disable the baseband update,
    so as iTunes won't touch your baseband, there will be no error.
    Or also, you can exit from recovery mode by sending the fsboot command
    through iBooter, iPhuc or ZiPhone.

  9. #209
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    iLiveAgain. That is the codename, there is still no name.

    I am waiting to see what happens, currently I'm using the files from the beta.
    It would be safe & nice to use the files from the official fw, but that would push up
    things until july 11.

    When you build a custom IPSW, you can select to disable the baseband update,
    so as iTunes won't touch your baseband, there will be no error.
    Or also, you can exit from recovery mode by sending the fsboot command
    through iBooter, iPhuc or ZiPhone.

    iLiveAgain, Sounds Promising, Can't wait,

    Let me know if I could be of any help,

    Testing and so on, anything you name it,

    I'm Still stuck with 1011 after the freezing method,

  10. #210
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    Ohh, I misunderstood the question.
    Basically, it is very similar, this method will be easier and will leave you with a
    fresh baseband so you can just plug in your iPhone, pop iTunes and restore to 1.1.4.
    That's it, you can unlock it or use it with AT&T.

    yep that's what I thought. anyway very good work even though I think it wont help me..but for sure it will make it easier for a lot of ppl to sort out this infamous error 1011...
    Last edited by gero; 06-19-2008 at 05:57 PM.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Error: Repair Needed] Solution?
    By ownage in forum Hardware
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:24 AM
  2. [Error: Repair Needed] Solution?
    By ownage in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:15 AM
  3. [Portuguese] [1.1.2 OBT] Repair Needed / Error 1011
    By Amilar in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:08 PM
  4. [Solution] Error 1011 - 1012
    By lamanodedios in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
  5. Repair Needed!!! error 1011
    By alveia in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54 PM.
twitter, follow us!