Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 33343444546474849505152535455565758596061626373103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1316
Discuss [Solution] International/local caller ID matching at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by locklin I think this should work ve 58 00 0 3 7 ...
  1. #521
    The Man Array aviegas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by locklin View Post
    I think this should work
    ve 58 00 0 3 7
    but since I don't know what to do I can do nothing...

    PS: My girlfriend's cell number and my boss' landline number are almost the same: +58 412 1234567 and +58 212 1234567 does this help to identify each number?
    ve 58 00 0 3 7

    Seems to be correct from your description.

    Follow the instructions here:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...&postcount=354


    Also, since you can dial with or without the area code (and you add the area code to the contacts) then you need the "extra" patch:

    At offset 0x2DE8 in the AppSupport file change "3F 10 DD E5" into "01 10 A0 E3"

    You will need to apply this patch manually after replacing the matching table.

    And yes, it will work for your girlfriend and boss.


  2. #522
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Aviegas

    Thank you for your answer!

    Tried

    ar 54 00 0 2 8
    ar 54 00 0 3 8

    in that exact order...didnīt make it...

    This is what I get from the framework tool...

    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number 01151112222 ar
    1,"54","0","11","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number +5491151112222 ar
    1,"54","","911","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport phoneNumbersEqual +5491151112222 ar 01151112222 ar 0
    0,0


    Am I doing something wrong?

    Regards!
    Last edited by fer_re; 11-21-2007 at 12:33 PM.

  3. #523
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Hello all,

    For an australian format, I have entered the following:

    au 61 0011 0 2 8
    au 61 0011 0 1 8

    our numbers can be in the format 03 1234 5678 or just 1234 5678 (with/without area code) -- THIS WORKS OK

    they can also be +61 3 1234 5678 (drop the 0 from the area code when using the international dial prefix, leaving just a single digit followed by the number) - DOESN'T WORK

    Is this dropping of the 0 going to affect the number matching? Any numbers which come through with the +61 and drop the 0 from area code aren't matched I thought my 2nd rule might have picked those up, but it doesn't seem to.

    Advice anyone? Do I need to do the extra patching which Brazil & the US seem to require in AppSupport? I'm not sure this is the same issue, or if I just need extra/different rules defined!

    Cheers
    Rico
    Last edited by ricochet; 11-21-2007 at 01:42 PM.

  4. #524
    peu
    peu is offline
    Respected Professional Array peu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Buenos Aires Argentina (I like ribs)
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer_re View Post
    Aviegas

    Thank you for your answer!

    Tried

    ar 54 00 0 2 8
    ar 54 00 0 3 8

    in that exact order...didnīt make it...

    This is what I get from the framework tool...

    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number 01151112222 ar
    1,"54","0","11","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number +5491151112222 ar
    1,"54","","911","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport phoneNumbersEqual +5491151112222 ar 01151112222 ar 0
    0,0


    Am I doing something wrong?

    Regards!
    what if you add 3rd line with:

    ar 54 00 - 3 8

    Suerte

    5>evaders>JB 6.12
    4S>5.01>>5.11>redsnow>JB 5.1.1
    4>Limera1n B1>4.3.2>IOS5 GM>redsnow>JB 5.0
    3GS>blackra1n RC3>3.1.2>Spirit>Unlock 3.1.2>Jailbreakme.com>Ultrasn0w 2.0>JB 4.01
    3G>redsn0w 0.72>ultrasn0w>Unlock 3.0>pwnage 3.14>JB 3.1.2
    2G>hardware unlock>elite-team virginizer>upgrade to 1.1.1>toc2rta JB>anysim 1.1>unlock 1.1.1>Restored to 1.1.3>Ziphone 2.2>Unlock 1.1.3>Modified Ziphone>iClarified unlock patch>Unlocked 1.1.4>QuickPWN>2.0.2>2.1>2.2>2.2.1>redsn0w 0.71>JB 3.0

  5. #525
    The Man Array aviegas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer_re View Post
    Aviegas

    Thank you for your answer!

    Tried

    ar 54 00 0 2 8
    ar 54 00 0 3 8

    in that exact order...didnīt make it...

    This is what I get from the framework tool...

    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number 01151112222 ar
    1,"54","0","11","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number +5491151112222 ar
    1,"54","","911","51112222"
    # Framework AppSupport phoneNumbersEqual +5491151112222 ar 01151112222 ar 0
    0,0


    Am I doing something wrong?

    Regards!
    Try this one:

    ar 54 00 0 2 8
    ar 549 00 0 2 8


    or

    ar 54 00 0 28
    ar 54 00 9 2 8


  6. #526
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    I used iWorld last night and it fixed everything, it even fixed the number formatting issue, dont have EDGE though, any solutions for that??

  7. #527
    The Man Array aviegas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Hello all,

    For an australian format, I have entered the following:

    au 61 0011 0 2 8
    au 61 0011 0 1 8

    our numbers can be in the format 03 1234 5678 or just 1234 5678 (with/without area code) -- THIS WORKS OK

    they can also be +61 3 1234 5678 (drop the 0 from the area code when using the international dial prefix, leaving just a single digit followed by the number) - DOESN'T WORK

    Is this dropping of the 0 going to affect the number matching? Any numbers which come through with the +61 and drop the 0 from area code aren't matched I thought my 2nd rule might have picked those up, but it doesn't seem to.

    Advice anyone? Do I need to do the extra patching which Brazil & the US seem to require in AppSupport? I'm not sure this is the same issue, or if I just need extra/different rules defined!

    Cheers
    Rico
    Try running:
    Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number <nymber1> au
    Framework AppSupport decompo*******Number <nymber2> au
    Framework AppSupport phoneNumbersEqual <number1> au <number2> au 0
    Framework AppSupport phoneNumbersEqual <number1> au <number2> au 1

    And post your results.

  8. #528
    The Man Array aviegas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pspsully View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I used iWorld last night and it fixed everything, it even fixed the number formatting issue, dont have EDGE though, any solutions for that??
    Where are you located and what carrier you use?

    As I posted previously, iWorld is just a "relief" package to allow the phone to work.

    Number formatting will work only if your country formats numbers like in France

    As for EDGE, iWorld creates a dummy carrier.plist that does not contain any
    EDGE information. You need to create your own carrier plist, with the proper EDGE settings.



    For properly patching AppSupport see:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...&postcount=354


    For information on the carrier specific plist file, check:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...&postcount=112

  9. #529
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Hi Aviegas,

    Im in Ireland, im not in any of the default countries but the number formatting still works perfectly

    Thanks for the info

  10. #530
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi!

    What is correct setup for Finland?

    We have the following shema:
    Area Code: 1-2 digits
    Subscriber Number: 4-9 digits (see note below)
    Trunk Prefix: 0
    International Prefix: 00
    Subscriber numbers are mostly 7 digits, although in certain cases the length can be 4 to 9 digits.

    Our contrycode is +358

    Thanks in advance!


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-13-2009, 03:48 PM
  2. 03-17-2009, 03:51 PM
  3. 03-17-2009, 12:45 PM
  4. 03-17-2009, 12:43 PM
  5. 03-16-2009, 04:14 PM
  6. 02-14-2009, 03:43 PM
  7. 01-14-2009, 03:29 PM
  8. 01-14-2009, 02:08 PM

Similar Threads

  1. [1.1.3] International Caller ID Problem
    By GreatLicker in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Caller ID for local numbers... is it possible?
    By nemesis1218 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:23 PM
  5. Matching contacts to UK caller ids?
    By jhrfc in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 11:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:19 AM.
twitter, follow us!