Discuss [Solution] International/local caller ID matching at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by mentalgeller Sorry there are too much pages to read. Please can you ...
  1. #1171
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mentalgeller View Post
    Sorry there are too much pages to read. Please can you tell me what buid 13 is ? If you mean the Appsupport patch 1.1.4 and Region patch 1.1.4 yes I already installed them.

    thank yo for any answer.
    Uninstall the AppSupport Patch, go to http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/, download the latest version of PhoneNumber Dynamic Library and install it.


  2. #1172
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tim,

    thanks a lot for your help.

    What about grouping digits?

    My UK contacts appear as +44 XXXXXXXXXX
    French as +33 X XX XX XX XX - should be as +33 XXX XXX XXX

    Where and how do I fix this for any number if I need to?

    Thanks,
    Russell

  3. #1173
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m5devil View Post
    Tim,

    thanks a lot for your help.

    What about grouping digits?

    My UK contacts appear as +44 XXXXXXXXXX
    French as +33 X XX XX XX XX - should be as +33 XXX XXX XXX

    Where and how do I fix this for any number if I need to?

    Thanks,
    Russell
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIPhoneFormats.plist
    Last edited by timschuerewegen; 03-26-2008 at 08:16 PM.

  4. #1174
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow... this post is sooo long to go through, could someone be so kind enuf as to tell me how to get caller id working for the following

    kenya
    mobile numbers
    +25472xxxxxxx
    +25473xxxxxxx
    072xxxxxxx
    073xxxxxxx
    landline numbers
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx

    highly appreciated

  5. #1175
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Port-Gentil (Gabon)
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    Uninstall the AppSupport Patch, go to http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/, download the latest version of PhoneNumber Dynamic Library and install it.
    Hello,

    It seems to work. I will make few tryouts with international calling.
    Thanks a lot.


  6. #1176
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peha View Post
    Tim
    Thx for your hint, it works right now. Wonderfull. One more question, is it possible to add to my callinfo.db (with polish numbers) only european country codes and country names to be able to recognize just the country of incoming call, not the whole information (i.e. spain, ireland etc)?
    Once again, big thx, you are the master
    try the latest build

    INSERT INTO "callinfo" VALUES('44',NULL,NULL,NULL,'United Kingdom');
    etc.

  7. #1177
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redice1 View Post
    wow... this post is sooo long to go through, could someone be so kind enuf as to tell me how to get caller id working for the following

    kenya
    mobile numbers
    +25472xxxxxxx
    +25473xxxxxxx
    072xxxxxxx
    073xxxxxxx
    landline numbers
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx

    highly appreciated
    Go to http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/, download the latest version of PhoneNumber Dynamic Library and install it.

  8. #1178
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    try the latest build

    INSERT INTO "callinfo" VALUES('44',NULL,NULL,NULL,'United Kingdom');
    etc.
    Hello Tim
    I'll certeinly try to do it, however, it seems that I can't modify PhoneNumberTemplates_2.plist to add polish template, and the latest PhoneNumber.dylib doesn't support PhoneNumberTemplates.txt.
    If it is possible I would like you to do it.

    My latest (working) polish template (.txt) is as follows:
    // Poland [pl]
    pl 48 00 -
    + + + + 50# ######
    + + + + 51# ######
    + + + + 60# ######
    + + + + 6666 #####
    + + + + 66# ######
    + + + + 69901 ####
    + + + + 69922 ####
    + + + + 69933 ####
    + + + + 69947 ####
    + + + + 69948 ####
    + + + + 69# ######
    + + + + 70# ######
    + + + + 7283 #####
    + + + + 72# ######
    + + + + 7833 #####
    + + + + 7865 #####
    + + + + 7866 #####
    + + + + 7867 #####
    + + + + 7868 #####
    + + + + 7869 #####
    + + + + 78# ######
    + + + + 79# ######
    + + + + 80# ######
    + + + + 8841 #####
    + + + + 8842 #####
    + + + + 88# ######
    + + + + 39 ####
    + + + + ## #######
    + + + + - ####

  9. #1179
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default matching last x digits of phone number

    Hello Tim,

    Question, I used to have 1.0.2 on my iphone and used the appsupport patch that matched the last 10 digits of the phone number in order to identify the calls in my caller ID and SMS. this worked perfect.

    Now I am on 1.1.4 and would need the same patch to match the last 10 digits of the phone number. How can this be done with the new files you have created, I see you no longer provide different files that provide matching for different amounts of the last digits of a phone number. I would definitely appreciate your help.

    FYI, the phone formats in Venezuela are:

    0414 XXX XXXX
    0412 XXX XXXX
    0416 XXX XXXX
    0212 XXX XXXX

    I would like the iphone to match numbers like this
    0XXX XXX XXXX

    How can I accomplish this?

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #1180
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdevelasco View Post
    Hello Tim,

    Question, I used to have 1.0.2 on my iphone and used the appsupport patch that matched the last 10 digits of the phone number in order to identify the calls in my caller ID and SMS. this worked perfect.

    Now I am on 1.1.4 and would need the same patch to match the last 10 digits of the phone number. How can this be done with the new files you have created, I see you no longer provide different files that provide matching for different amounts of the last digits of a phone number. I would definitely appreciate your help.

    FYI, the phone formats in Venezuela are:

    0414 XXX XXXX
    0412 XXX XXXX
    0416 XXX XXXX
    0212 XXX XXXX

    I would like the iphone to match numbers like this
    0XXX XXX XXXX

    How can I accomplish this?

    Thanks in advance!
    Such patch for firmware > 1.1.1 doesn't exist.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-13-2009, 03:48 PM
  2. 03-17-2009, 03:51 PM
  3. 03-17-2009, 12:45 PM
  4. 03-17-2009, 12:43 PM
  5. 03-16-2009, 04:14 PM
  6. 02-14-2009, 03:43 PM
  7. 01-14-2009, 03:29 PM
  8. 01-14-2009, 02:08 PM

Similar Threads

  1. [1.1.3] International Caller ID Problem
    By GreatLicker in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Caller ID for local numbers... is it possible?
    By nemesis1218 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:23 PM
  5. Matching contacts to UK caller ids?
    By jhrfc in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 11:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 PM.
twitter, follow us!