Do you think instead of me trying to restore the 1.0.2 baseband I should try to restore the 1.1.1 baseband?
Hey guys, I'm lost on what to do next.....
I've tried every method I can find out there among the thousands of posts and dozens of walk-throughs but nothing seems to work and I believe I'm not alone.
Here's my situation:
- Bought a v1.1.1 phone
- successfully jailbreak'd it and anysim'd it using the iphone.unlock.no method. was working fine for several days
- installed some app which caused me to get the invalid SIM error
- tried several recovery methods but finally realized that downgrading phone and baseband to try and recover was my only option
- successfully downgraded to v1.0.2 and baseband 3.14.08.
- successfully jailbroke again with ibrickr/AppTappInstaller/etc
However, my problem remains:
- bad IMEI 04999xx
- no wifi
- no bluetooth
- invalid SIM error
I've tried with my AT&T SIM in, my desired SIM in, no SIM....all combinations thereof....no luck.
At this point, I have no more options to try unless someone can lead me to another path or point out something I may have missed.
it worked! thank you!
Thanks very much!
It worked for me, had to reboot after shuting down commCenter
Just saved me $400
iPhone 4 (ios 4.1, simfree, jailbroken)