Discuss [Solution] Fix the NO SERVICE/NO SIGNAL/NO ICCID/IMEI/MODEM FIRMWARE problem! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Ok, almost can't believe it, but after spending more than 20 hours trying to restore ...
[Solution] Fix the NO SERVICE/NO SIGNAL/NO ICCID/IMEI/MODEM FIRMWARE problem!
Ok, almost can't believe it, but after spending more than 20 hours trying to restore my iPhone that had NO ICCID, NO IMEI and NO FIRMWARE, I've finally managed to make it work with 1.1.3 firmware.
I've split the "tutorial" in two parts because I don't know if the first part influence in any way on the second, but here you go:
1) With the 1.1.4 firmware installed and after I've pressed the DO IT ALL! button on ZiPhone 2.5B, I've put the iPhone on DFU mode (via ZiPhone/Advanced Features).
2) Opened iTunes, Shift+click on Restore Button, selected the 1.1.3 firmware and tried to downgrade. It gave me the 1502 error.
3) Put the iPhone on DFU mode again, downgraded to 1.1.1 firmware - iTunes returned an error.
4) Restored AGAIN the 1.1.1 firmware - iTunes returned an error.
5) Tried the *#307# trick, but pressing the CALL button did nothing.
NOW THERE'S WHAT I'VE DONE AND WHAT I THINK THAT MATTERS
1) Opened ZiPhone 2.5B, clicked the REFURBISH button.
2) Removed the SIM from the iPhone and left it without any SIM.
3) Opened iTunes and installed the 1.1.3 firmware.
4) iPhone FINALLY showed an error screen with the NO SIM installed.
5) Used ZiPhone 2.5B and clicked the second button - JUST JAILBREAK AND ACTIVATE.
6) Installed iClarified's AnySIM 1.1.3 and voilá, got it working with signal again!
Now the BIG question is: Why updating my iPhone to 1.1.4 and using ZiPhone 2.5B to unlock bricks it? I guess the 04.04.05_G modem firmware doesn't work very good with my iPhone.
As soon as I check everything here, I will try to upgrade to 1.1.4 and use the iClarified's patch to unlock 1.1.4.
I wish the best luck to all people with the same problem as mine!
just tried to unlock a 1.1.3 OTB which I've restored with 1.1.4 and used Ziphone 2.5B.
After several tries I still got no signal.
What also wondered me is that the Jailbreak/activate/Unlock process only took about 40-50 seconds and not minutes, as stated.
After I've recovered again with 1.1.4 I used the Ziphone 2.5 version (not the "b" one) and it worked without errors.
So I'm pretty sure that the 2.5b version has an error.
As for me it's not working.
Under refurbish I can see that it waiting for a data, because the secpack doesn't match with the firmware version.
And I always get error 1011 after any firmware, and I can't put on 1.0.2
originally it's an OTB 1.1.2, first used with Turbosim, f*cked up after 1.1.3 unlock with independence
I used Ziphone 2.5b, after putting phone in recovery and updated iphone with 1.1.4. Used the "Do it All" button.
But got no signal.
I followed ehe007 advice.
Downloaded Ziphone 2.5a.
Put phone in DFU from Ziphone and restored from itunes 1.1.4. Then "Do It All" button.
Got a signal !!
do u have a link for where i can get ziphone 2.5a
My Quote is:
NO SİGNAL is not a problem for me.
NO ICCID is not a problem for me.
NO IMEİ is not a problem for me.
NO MODEM FİRMWARE is not a problem for me.All of them have a solution
But NO SERVİCE is a big problem and i am an expert on unlocking by the way havent found a solution yet.
Restore or what else not helps i dont think ziphone helps to save you from no service BUT your problem is not the same no service curse ı think..
But very happy too you saved your phone from this curse.
Doctor of the all iPhone'S
the problem is, when i restore via itunes to 1.1.3 , it gives error 1015
I started to think that NO SERVICE is a brick state.
i may need bricktool or something like that
Originally Posted by burack
1) Put the iPhone in DFU mode (you can do that from ZiPhone, after running the REFURBISH button);
2) Use a version 7.4 iTunes;
3) Shift+click the Restore button on iTunes (I know you're doing this, just a quick remider).
Let us know if it works. And don't forget to use ZiPhone 2.5B or C.
1. refurbished via 2.5c
2. restored to 1.1.3 via itunes
3. kicked out of dfu mode (because of error 1015) via INdependence
4. installed anysim 1.3
5. unlocking right now...
By fulgerul in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
By melodosgr in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:56 PM
By jettaops in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
By honeyf in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:57 PM