Discuss [Solution] Fix the NO SERVICE/NO SIGNAL/NO ICCID/IMEI/MODEM FIRMWARE problem! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by burack
ok i will. but there's something i can not understand, just ...
Well I find that the GUI is much nicer than having to do all the steps it took to unlock your phone before the GUI. The GUI is not perfect but all the downgrading and upgrading before wasn't all that fun either.
Originally Posted by burack
I thought otherwise.
Originally Posted by beermantm
Here's what I did pre-Zibri release to fix iphones the hard way because they kept giving me issues!!
This is assuming you have 3.9BL....the firmware or BB does not matter.
Can't guarrantee anything but of course this worked for me everytime!
Windows XP - iTunes 7.5
You can use either iBrickr or Zibri to put iphone in DFU mode
ibrickr - I used v 0.8
You need to have the 1.02ipsw and 1.1.1ipsw files.
1. Put iphone in DFU mode
2. Open iTunes and restore iPhone to 1.1.1...you should get an error (1) or something!
3. Put 1.0.2ipsw file in ibrickr directory
4. Close itunes and cmd line start ibrickr
5. Choose downgrade to 1.0.2...iphone screen should go white
6. Close ibrickr immediately and start up itunes again
7. Restore to 1.1.1 again.....this time it should work and you should get an error (1015)
8. Close itunes and all services
9. Start up ibrickr again, select option to reboot the iphone
10. If screen on iphone goes green.....close ibrickr....start itunes again and restore to 1.1.1. again
11. You'll get error code (1015) again.....no worries.
12. Close itunes and all services again.
13. Open ibrickr again....choose boot iphone again, the screen should be red this time...then it should reboot on its.
14. At this point you can try various upgrade procedures but I would then put iphone in DFU mode again and restore to 1.1.4.
15. Hopefully use Zibri 2.5c to "Do it all!"
Not sure why this works but it's been my fail safe to date.......
it didn't works for us, restore 1.1.4 with 1002 error, restore 1.1.3 or 1.1.2 with 1012 error, restore 1.1.1 with 1011 errors whatever i did.
this issue happed on many people in USA and others country,
the causes should be using ziphone,
zibri said "set iphone as new iphone, but nobody know what he mean, what should they do.
so far, this is big trouble on iphone hack area. it get probably more urgent for iphone handler than otb1.1.2 SW unlock before.
nobody give out exactly confirmation tutorial so far.
You are spot on!
Originally Posted by tonyxu
Originally Posted by funkyferny
Thanx for your help mate but whenever i restore to 1.1.1 i get a 1011 error and nothing else....this acctually happens for all different version restores on my phone...all 1011 errors only!
get a mac and just click restore.
it fixes all the time. i use win and mac at the same laptop and all the itunes versions are the most recent ones, windows can not fix error 1011 but mac os x can.
are you sure? can you tell me what to do on a mac then?! just restore? what version of itines and which restore file?
Originally Posted by burack
tried restore on a Mac Air and still 1011 error! booo my phone is dead!
I get 1002 error on any firmware restore, except for 1.1.1 in which I get 1011 error.
And of course no one finishes with the baseband flashed, always no bb (no imei, no iccid, no wifi, no bt...)
Ziphone won't work for me neither.
My only hope right now is to make a HW reflash of the baseband (I'm 3.9bl otb) and see if that allow me to succesfully do a reflash with bbupdater or something.
I don't really know what to do next... I don't even know what I have wrong... is the bootloader corrupted, is my seczone.... wtf?
By fulgerul in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
By melodosgr in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
By jettaops in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
By honeyf in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:57 PM