Today I started having the Invalid Calibration Data on my iPhone...
I was stucked on Recovery Mode, and sometimes would stuck on the activation screen,
and sometimes a message that iPhone needed Repair poped up, IMEI and ICCID were displayed as unknown.
Well. I did this procedure and believe me, my iPhone is working now with Wi-Fi OK, and unlocked.
What I used:
> ZiPhone 3.0
> Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2
> 1.1.1 Firmware
> 1.1.4 Firmware
1st. Erase baseband with ZiPhone, at the same time select Fix No Wi-Fi issue and press Start.
2. The iPhone will take a bit to enter to recovery, wait 2 minutes, if it doesn't enter automatically, enter recovery manually.
3. When done, enter recovery mode, open iTunes, restore to 1.1.1
4. At the end, it will give error 1011 (normal in this procedure)
5. With ZiPhone, erase baseband again and select wi-fi fix again and click on start.
6. again, recovery mode, restore to 1.1.1 again
7. error 1011 again (normal)
8. boot in recovery mode, restore to 1.1.4
9. iPhone will boot, apple logo, will take a bit more than normally.
10. Use ZiPhone, go to advanced options, select jailbreak, activate, unlock and fix wi-fi issue.
11. Again, boot your iPhone, you may need to boot it manually if it gets stucked.
12. iPhone won't be unlocked, and won't be activated up to now.
13. Now it is time for iLiberty.
14. Select Jailbreak, activate and unlock (just unlock, DO NOT select the 3.9FB unlock)
15. Start the process............
16. It will reboot and hang, or it will give the repair needed message.
17. Hard Reboot, DO NOT enter recovery, just reboot pressing home + sleep.
18. It will reboot, and it will be unlocked, and activated!!!!! (Mine did)
Good Luck to everyone, hope this works as it did for me!