Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 103
Discuss [Solution] Error 1011, No WiFi, Bluetooth, IMEI, etc, using beta firmware. [No Links] at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Are you putting the phone into Restore mode to flash iPhone1,1_2.0_5A345_Restore with iTunes 7.7?...
  1. #11
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Are you putting the phone into Restore mode to flash iPhone1,1_2.0_5A345_Restore with iTunes 7.7?


  2. #12
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    Are you putting the phone into Restore mode to flash iPhone1,1_2.0_5A345_Restore with iTunes 7.7?
    Yep:

    iPhone1,1_2.0_5A345_Restore.ipsw (228,764,556 bytes)
    Using a Mac. Installed 7.7

    Tried with phone in DFU mode, normal mode, blah blah. Phone wont come out of restore mode after getting an error 1600-1603 and the only way to get it to wake back up is to restore to 1.1.4

  3. #13
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I am glad for you Izzard...unfortunately for some reason we cannot do the same. when the restoring process start the phone hangs and itunes gives the error 1603.

    Btw do you have an AT&T contract?

    thanx anyway for sharing it with us

  4. #14
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    I am glad for you Izzard...unfortunately for some reason we cannot do the same. when the restoring process start the phone hangs and itunes gives the error 1603.

    Btw do you have an AT&T contract?

    thanx anyway for sharing it with us
    For those getting the 1603 error...
    .
    Are you trying with a Simcard in your phones?

    If you're not, try with one in. If it fails again, disconnect, take it out, and then try again. Just something Ive been reading.

    Also, try a different USB port. But first try the Simcard thing.

  5. #15
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Interesting findings...

    One of my 1011 iPhones was caused on purpose closing BootNeuter while flashing th bl.
    The other one, unknown why.

    The one with the corrupted bl (BootNeuter) does not restore to 2.0 beta 8. Error 1603.
    The other one, maybe ZiPhone, restores, but gives error 1011.
    Last edited by JSN1; 07-05-2008 at 05:40 AM.
    JSn1


  6. #16
    Developer Array malhaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    Interesting findings...

    One of my 1011 iPhones was caused on purpose closing BootNeuter while flashing th bl.
    The other one, unknown why.

    The one with the corrupted bl (BootNeuter) does not restore to 2.0 beta 8. Error 1603.
    The other one, maybe ZiPhone, restores, but gives error 1011.
    even i am also getting same on windows..error 1602 tried with/without simcard in it..

  7. #17
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Am using the SDK and Xcode to install the update.

    It is currently on Updating Baseband and has been for about an hour.

    Do not think this is going to work..

    pulled the plug, and it definitely updated something because now when it shows the iTunes logo and the plug, the plug is different and under the logo it says "iTunes"

    So lets see what happened....

    Well I cant wake it up out of recovery mode....

    So I am trying to boot to 1.1.4

    Wont work: ERROR: Unrecognized error (20)

    Trying 2.0 again...Blah is stuck with Waiting for Device.

    Lets try using iTunes..had to put it into DFU mode..looks like it might be getting somewhere..... its restoring, i know an 1102 or 1101 error is coming up pretty soon. Yeppp there it was.

    Okay now using Independence to boot up from recovery mode 1.1.4.

    Its up, still no IMEI and shit.

    So now that I have 1.1.4, Im using Xcode to restore to 1.1.4 instead of iTunes...

    Still Updating Baseband though...

    Looks like my baseband is royally screwed. Perhaps I should erase it before trying to restore again? Thoughts?

    UPDATE Xcode says Error: Updating baseband: fls could not be verified

    This is the same problem we were having with that script before.....what the hell do we do?
    Last edited by zeve; 07-05-2008 at 07:17 AM.

  8. #18
    Developer Array malhaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeve View Post
    Am using the SDK and Xcode to install the update.

    It is currently on Updating Baseband and has been for about an hour.

    Do not think this is going to work..

    pulled the plug, and it definitely updated something because now when it shows the iTunes logo and the plug, the plug is different and under the logo it says "iTunes"

    So lets see what happened....

    Well I cant wake it up out of recovery mode....

    So I am trying to boot to 1.1.4

    Wont work: ERROR: Unrecognized error (20)

    Trying 2.0 again...Blah is stuck with Waiting for Device.

    Lets try using iTunes..had to put it into DFU mode..looks like it might be getting somewhere..... its restoring, i know an 1102 or 1101 error is coming up pretty soon. Yeppp there it was.

    Okay now using Independence to boot up from recovery mode 1.1.4.

    Its up, still no IMEI and shit.

    So now that I have 1.1.4, Im using Xcode to restore to 1.1.4 instead of iTunes...

    Still Updating Baseband though...

    Looks like my baseband is royally screwed. Perhaps I should erase it before trying to restore again? Thoughts?

    UPDATE Xcode says Error: Updating baseband: fls could not be verified

    This is the same problem we were having with that script before.....what the hell do we do?
    i told b4 its not gonna work it looks like we will have to wait untilll the final relaease or jsn1's solution which might work..

  9. #19
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    Well thanks for your valuable input, MickieF. The fact that it has fixed my iPhone, where nothing else has worked, implies otherwise.

    The majority of replies here are from people who can't figure out how to get the software needed, which I cannot link to. Are you like those people - or have you actually tried it and found it didn't work? If so, it would be more helpful for the community if you gave some details.
    In iTunes 7.7 it gives like many others error 1603. In xcode it gives the error bl to old.
    So it might work for you, like the freezer methode worked for some people or the jsn1 solution, but the most have still the same problem, error 1011.
    For most people the bl is corrupted, so it needs to be reflashed. But the problem is it wont reflash easely. So there has to come a solution that forces the bl to reflash.

  10. #20
    Developer Array malhaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MickieF View Post
    In iTunes 7.7 it gives like many others error 1603. In xcode it gives the error bl to old.
    So it might work for you, like the freezer methode worked for some people or the jsn1 solution, but the most have still the same problem, error 1011.
    For most people the bl is corrupted, so it needs to be reflashed. But the problem is it wont reflash easely. So there has to come a solution that forces the bl to reflash.
    do u know any method to reflash bootloader except than test points??


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. No WIFI, No IMEI, No Bluetooth & No Modem firmware
    By mahen204 in forum iPhone 3GS
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. NO wifi, no sound, no imei, no modem firmware, no bluetooth
    By dickcruz in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:27 AM
  3. No wifi, bluetooth, imei and modem firmware
    By c.a.r.n.e.s in forum iPhone 3G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 06:51 PM
  4. Solution [No WiFi, Bluetooth, IMEI, etc]
    By rex5522 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
  5. [1.1.4] No WiFi/Bluetooth/BB > iTunes error 1011
    By lechicuong in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07 AM.
twitter, follow us!