Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
Discuss [Solution] Corrupted bootloader, maybe? 1011 error, waiting for data! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; @NewWayAround When running ./iunew I get the "Did you erase the flash first?" What should ...
  1. #21
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    @NewWayAround
    When running ./iunew I get the "Did you erase the flash first?"
    What should I do? I'm stuck at this point
    You should note that my phone can only go back to 1.1.1 since it's week 48 or later.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWayAround View Post
    6. If you get to "please connect the testpoint", then it is doable. Go to step 7.
    If you stuck at Spamming AT forever, then you need to fix that first.
    Here is the thread for fixing Spamming AT:
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33566
    Last edited by marx; 08-04-2008 at 04:46 AM.


  2. #22
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    When running ./iunew I get the "Did you erase the flash first?"
    What should I do? I'm stuck at this point
    Any help with this?

  3. #23
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I didn't check this thread for awhile since nobody try this because it involves hardware.
    Sorry for getting back so late.

    It seems that couple of you had succeeded.

    @marx
    Did you get "waiting for data" on step 4?
    Have you try the thread on step 4 that I mentioned with the link?
    It seems that your bootloader is still there, I don't think you need to do the testpoint A17. Software method could fix your phone. But you need to try a lot of method though.

    @Darklord
    You should try to fix your spamming AT on the link I mentioned. And look around the forum for the fix.

  4. #24
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWayAround View Post
    Did you get "waiting for data" on step 4?
    Have you try the thread on step 4 that I mentioned with the link?
    It seems that your bootloader is still there, I don't think you need to do the testpoint A17. Software method could fix your phone. But you need to try a lot of method though.
    @newwayaround
    Yes, I get the "waiting for data" message when issuing the ./ienew command as expected.
    When doing ./iunew I get "Did you erase the flash first?"

    Any help will be very welcomed.

  5. #25
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    @newwayaround
    Yes, I get the "waiting for data" message when issuing the ./ienew command as expected.
    When doing ./iunew I get "Did you erase the flash first?"

    Any help will be very welcomed.
    what did you do that your iphone ran into this problem?
    Which bootloader did you have before the problem?
    Is your bootloader neuter before the problem?
    Did you use bootneuter and stuck at Determining?


  6. #26
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWayAround View Post
    what did you do that your iphone ran into this problem?
    Which bootloader did you have before the problem?
    Is your bootloader neuter before the problem?
    Did you use bootneuter and stuck at Determining?
    I bought the iPhone in this state. According to the seller, it was a zIphoned 1.1.4 OTB. Don't know if it was neutered, but I'm gonna say no since he declared Ziphone was used.

    Yes. When running Bootneuter, it stuck on determing current settings.

  7. #27
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    What happen when you try bbupdater -v?
    Try bbupdater -f <yourfilename>.fls -e <yourfilename>.eep to see what error you have.

    Stuck at "waiting for data" could be that you need the right secpack for your baseband.
    Last edited by NewWayAround; 08-12-2008 at 05:21 AM.

  8. #28
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewWayAround View Post
    What happen when you try bbupdater -v?
    Try bbopdater -f <yourfilename>.fls -e <yourfilename>.eep to see what error you have.

    Stuck at "waiting for data" could be that you need the right secpack for your baseband.
    bbupdater -v: 'baseband unresponsive to pinging'
    bbupdater -f *.fls -e *.eep: gets stuck at 'resetting target' and times out 10 times every 10 secs with message 'ProcessOutlineUpdated: Process time was 10 sec.' Final message reads: 'Error: Baseband Bootloader is too old; update to 1.8 or later and try again'

  9. #29
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Same Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    bbupdater -v: 'baseband unresponsive to pinging'
    bbupdater -f *.fls -e *.eep: gets stuck at 'resetting target' and times out 10 times every 10 secs with message 'ProcessOutlineUpdated: Process time was 10 sec.' Final message reads: 'Error: Baseband Bootloader is too old; update to 1.8 or later and try again'

    After exhausting all other possibilities I too am trying the A17 trick but have the same problem as marx.

    Seems no matter what I do this phone is refusing to give 1 inch.

  10. #30
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I believe that *if* the bootloader was 4.6, it won't work.
    ienew was designed for 3.9 only.

    In other words, the only way to recover the commboard is reprograming the flash.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.


 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Baseband corrupted solution (error 23)
    By kades in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:20 AM
  2. [Help] [Error 1011] How to fix and curropte baseband or bootloader
    By sadeq_79 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
  3. [Solution] Repair needed, or 1012 - 1011 iTunes error
    By tonyxu in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
  4. [Solution] Error 1011 - 1012
    By lamanodedios in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 11:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 PM.
twitter, follow us!