Discuss [solution] for bad imei 0049 !!!! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; first you need
and under any firmware
you need to ...
[solution] for bad imei 0049 !!!!
first you need
and under any firmware
you need to downgrade you baseband for its apropiate firmware
1.1.1 will need to be 04.01.13g
use the virginizer, after you had use the virgiziner restore to 1.1.1
follow this steps
1.1.1: iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore.ipsw http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....a_Restore.ipsw
1.1.2: iPhone1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....b_Restore.ipsw
1.1.3: iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore.ipsw http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....3_Restore.ipsw
iBrickr 0.91 http://ibrickr.com/downloads/ibrickr_v0.91.zip
Follow the simple steps. This can take about 2-3 hrs.
1. Connect the iphone to the computer and run itunes.
2. Press the power and home button together. When the screen goes black, leave the power button but keep pressing the home button.
3. Itunes will detect the phone in restore mode.
4. Shift-click the restore button to select the 1.1.2 firmware ipsw.
5. After the update, restore again using itunes but this time select the 1.1.3 ipsw.
6. After the upgrade, you will have a 1.1.3 iphone.
Now comes the long part.
7. On 1.1.3, again Connect the iphone to the computer and run itunes. Press the power and home button together. When the screen goes black, leave the power button but keep pressing the home button.Itunes will detect the phone in restore mode. Shift-click the restore button to select the 1.1.1 firmware ipsw.
8. The phone will be restored but will be in restore mode.
9. Next get iBrickr 0.91 and run it. Click the option saying Boot the phone.
10. The iphone will boot and u will be on the activation screen.
11. Make sure you have a SIM-card with PIN turned off, and power on your phone.
12. On the activation screen, slide for emergency and dial: *#301# to make the phone call itself. (If the incoming call dialog quickly disappears but it keeps ringing, just dial 0 (remove *#301# first), and it will call itself)
Answer the call, and tap on Hold
Phone will call it self again, tap Decline. You will now be returned to the normal dialer.
13. Tap on contacts, and tap the + icon to add a new. The only info you are going to add to this contact are two URL's. To add a URL, tap Add new URL. The first URL is prefs followed by a colon: prefs: and the second is i.unlock.no . Tap Save.
14. Your contact now has two "web pages" - tap on the first one (prefs. This will take you to the settings dialog. The reason you want this, is because you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, so tap on Wi-Fi, and get connected to a network, and make sure the icon on top of the screen is indicating that you are connected. While you are in the settings dialog, you should also set: General → Auto-Lock → Never.
15. Now, press the home button, and again, slide for emergency dial 0, Answer the call, Hold and Decline the new call so that you get to the contacts. Tap on your contact (No Name), and this time tap on the other home page, i.unlock.no
16. Safari will launch and show you a webpage. Tap on Tap here to jailbreak your iPhone
Phone will return to activation screen and after a few seconds the phone should restart.
17. If the phone does not restart after waiting a full minute, please make sure that you have your phone connected to the computer and try again.
When the phone starts again, it should no longer say slide for emergency, but rather Slide to unlock It means it was successfull! Activation is now bypassed, and phone prepared for software installation
18. Goto installer and install the 0ktoprep from the tweaks 1.1.1 section.
19. Now start itunes, and UPGRADE to 1.1.2 by shift selecting the 1.1.2 ipsw. Remember to upgrade.
20. After you are on 1.1.2, run the jailbreak.jar file in the 1.1.2jailbreak.zip
21. You will now have a 1.1.2 jailbroken iphone with modem 04.03.13g.
22. Goto installer, and install Installer 3.0 , BSD 2.0, Community sources 3.3 and openSSH.
23. In installer, in the system category, install the official dev team upgrade 1.1.3-3
24. 3 options available now before starting the upgrade:
a) Let the script download the file from Apple
b) Put iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore.ipsw in /var/root/Media before
starting the process. It will be decompressed on the iPhone
c) Put 022-3743-100.dmg (already decompressed) in in /var/root/Media.
This will speed up the process!
25. After it does it trick, the screen goes black and the phone should restart. If it doesnot restart, do that manually.
26. After the upgrade is complete, remeber it takes about 30 mins, you will have a jailbroken 1.1.3.
27. Now goto installer, install BSD 2.0 again and add the source http://installer.iclarified.com
28. In the iClarified section, install anySIM 1.3.
29. Set autolock to never and put the phone in airplane mode.
30. Insert the new SIM which you will use after unlocking it.
31. Run anySIM and click the unlock button.
32. Now you should have a fully unlocked 1.1.3 iphone.
all this step were forward to me by This is razor from Hackint0sh.
thanx you very much
By woomwireless in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
By njkim in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 06:46 PM
By Christian666 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:20 AM
By tifose in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:02 PM