Discuss [[REWARD]] Make my iPhone smile and it'll make you smile. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; *****I want my iPhone working again, including all phone functions. Reward $50-$100US*****
1. Either ...
[[REWARD]] Make my iPhone smile and it'll make you smile.
*****I want my iPhone working again, including all phone functions. Reward $50-$100US*****
1. Either a full hardware / software or a sim solution unlock is acceptable.
1a. A full unlock will win a $100US reward.
1b. A combined *sim solution reward will win a $50US reward.
2. If a solution is found - The person who is the most helpful, has the best and most clear advice in finding the solution will win.
3. Payment will be made via paypal within 2 days of successful rescue of phone.
4. Challenge will expire 5 days from now, measured by this message's post time.
Status of my phone:
1. Originally a week 50 1.1.2OTB iPhone. So it was originally (and still I presume) a 4.6 bootloader.
2. Unsuccessful H/W unlock. After running iunew it got stuck at "Spamming AT, waiting for a reponse". After several attempts telnet froze.
3. Iphone now has no IMEI, no Wifi etc.
4. Iphone restores to 1.1.2 and 1.1.1 but not 1.0.2 which instead gives an immediate error 1.
4a. Restore Via Ibrickr DFU from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 gives an indefinite "Waiting for Iphone" message on itunes.
5. There is the option of simply upgrading to 1.1.3 which will fix the IMEI etc, but the phone functions would still need to be sorted out.
I have skype and msn if it helps.
Sorry to say that dude but your lost until 1.1.4. You can't virginize with 4.6 and the only firmware that'll fix your baseband is 1.1.3. If you restore to 1.1.2 you get no imei either? if you don't, then you have to wait. if you do, i'd suggest to try the hw unlock again, as this is your only choice (or *sim with 1.1.2 if you have imei, but you'll have to jailbreak on 1.1.1 first)
Last Post: 09-13-2007, 02:01 AM