Discuss Reflash the Baseband? How? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi,
Sorry if I can't understand. I'm currently have a 1.0.2 > Virginize > 1.1.1 ...
Reflash the Baseband? How?
Sorry if I can't understand. I'm currently have a 1.0.2 > Virginize > 1.1.1 > AnySim 1.1 unlocked iPhone. My iPhone work fine.
But I have in my head a question concerning a problem do I have before using AnySim 1.1 to unlock my 1.1.1
When I upgrade to 1.1.1. I purchased IPSF. I'm trying to unlock, but I keep getting the same error: "Unlock failed. Error in server communications."
So after try more than 20 times to unlock my iPhone with IPFS and write to IPFS company without any answer to my problem. I unlock it with AnySim 1.1 I get the unlock success in less than 5 min.
Some peoples tell me that Before using IPSF, you would need to reflash the baseband to its original firmware.
When I virginize my iPhone I use the Sassha guide to do it.
So I can't understand what is the "reflash the baseband"?
Where in this forum I can find instruction to do it?
Can I go back from my unlocked 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 and reflash my baseband?
Thank a lot for any help.
*Solution* iPhoneSimFree “Error in server communication”
Originally Posted by Popy
For people who had the problem above, you may need to try the method below..
1) Downgrade your iPhone baseband to 3.14.x
2) Downgrade your firmware to 1.0.2
3) Jailbreak it with iBrickr or wiNinstaller (iNdependence 1.3b2 for Mac)
4) Install AppInstaller from iBrickr and update it.
5) Install BSD System from AppInstaller .
6) Install AnySIM 1.0.2 from iBrickr. (not the AnySIM 1.1.1)
7) Run AnySIM 1.0.2 to unlock your phone.
Once it successfully unlocked, install IPSF 1.6rc1 and run it. It should said that your phone had been Unlocked.
9) Now upgrade it to 1.1.1 and everything will be fine.. Install the 1.1.2 preupgrade thing and upgrade it to 1.1.2. Use the 1.1.2 jailbreak method to jailbreak it and your phone will be automatically unlocked if your phone is unlock with IPSF previously
By Eitvydax in forum Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock)
Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:09 PM
By Anijake in forum General
Last Post: 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
By jeimezu in forum General
Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:32 AM
By ayaoweb in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:27 PM