Discuss [Question][1.1.2 otb *unlocked* GEOHOT IS GOD!] Possible to update to 1.1.3 Dev Team? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; First i want to thank GEOHOT for the Unlock! He's the iPhone Hacker GOD!
[Question][1.1.2 otb *unlocked* GEOHOT IS GOD!] Possible to update to 1.1.3 Dev Team?
First i want to thank GEOHOT for the Unlock! He's the iPhone Hacker GOD!
But my question is it possible to use the Dev Team's 1.1.3 update/ jailbreak on my new babie?
Unlock Solution for 1.1.2 OTB Jailbroke:
Yes! I am 100% sure about this since I've got a fully functional, soft-unlocked 1.1.2 OTB lying in front of me. Here is a short and simple tutorial:
1. Open Instller on your jailbroken 1.1.2 OTB and install OpenSSH and Term-vt100 (under System)
2. Connect via WiFi to your iPhone using WinSCP
3. Copy all the files (gunlock, ICE04.02.13_G.fls and secpac) to /usr/bin
4. Set permissions of gunlock to 755 in WinSCP
5. Put iPhone in Airplane mode (IMPORTANT!)
6. Execute the following commands in Terminal:
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
./gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls
launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
7. Restart iPhone and throw your ***sim out of the window
2x 7V746XXX, 1.1.2 OTB, Bootloader 4.6 M3S2
8Gb iPhone (with GeoHot's Gunlock!!!)
Carrier: Fido (Canada)
Calls In/Out: Yes
SMS In/Out: Yes
Edge/GPRS: Not Yet (Too pricey and not worth it)
GeoHot has my full dedication from now!
Newbies: Need help unlocking your iphone Tutorial + Videos are offered Here. IClarified
By crywolf in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 07-26-2009, 09:35 PM
By riicky in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:10 AM
By bjlm in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
By nicco1610 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 05:58 AM
By romenator in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:35 PM