ok guys, I am new here.. I have been at it for over 3 days with my problem. Let me explain as much detail as I can.. i would be ever so grateful for help.
1) I purchased an iPhone from a guy on craigslist who said the phone was bricked. The model is A1203 8GB and I could fix it by searching the net, being that I am tech savvy I figured it was a great deal and I could most likely get it fixed easily (I paid $20)
2) Since Friday I have been at it.. searching every forum and youtube vid I can find to fix this thing, NOTHING works.
3) The phone does nothing but when I power it up it shows the USB to iTunes symbols
4) I try to restore in iTunes it gives me error 20 nearly instantly
5) I WAS able to get it into DFU mode but for some reason now it doesnt show back up in iTunes
6) NO programs I have tried work or see it, iliberty, ziphone..etc
7) Can someone give me any ideas on where to go from now?