very strange problem fixing updated 1.1.2 phone - any suggestions?
I'm trying to fix an unlocked 1.1.1 phone (used anySIM 1.1) that was accidentally updated to 1.1.2
Anyway I ran through these steps:
- restore to 1.1.2
- restore to 1.1.1 with 1015 at the end
- iphuc the phone with cmd setenv auto-boot true; cmd saveenv, cmd fsboot
- now at the earth activation screen
- *#307# method
- connect to wifi
- it goes to website and reboot and back to the DFU screen
- now, I Iphuc again (similar to above) and I'm seeing the springboard.
- I reboot the phone and I'm back at the DFU screen.
- I iPhuc again and I'm back at the springboard.
I can do everything including unlock with anySIM 1.1.2p, Oktoprep and etc ... but If I reboot the phone I will be back at the DFU screen. there is no way I can "update" the phone to 1.1.2. I can only choose restore but that will wipe out the Oktoprep.
The only thing I can think of is to go all the way back to 1.0.2 - and start from there. My previous steps skipped the 1.0.2 downgrade.