[Tutorial] How to upgrade from 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 (BL 3.9) to Unlocked 1.1.3
This tutorial assumes you have some knowledge in upgrading your iphone.
1. Download the 1.1.3 restore file from iphone.unlock.no
2. backup iphone
3. turn off iphone, then press and hold home button while plugging it in. Itunes will say phone is in restore mode, now shift-restore button and find the 1.1.3 restore file. let it do its thing.
4. Now download ziphone and unzip.
5. unplug and turn off iphone (should say slide for emerg)
6. in cmd prompt, run ziphone -a -j
7. plug in iphone holding down home button, and let ziphone do its thing.
8. Should now be jailbroken and activated. connect to wifi, run installer
9. install bsd 2., and connect to iclarified source, (installer.iclarified.com) i believe.
10. install anysim 1.3
11. put autolock to never, and airplane mode on.
12. Run anysim, follow directions.
13. Now, unlocked 1.1.3 iphone with all features working.
Thanks to all who testing on irc, and Skippy911.