[Solved] Repair Needed, no IMEI, no CCID. Zphone gone bad.
sup fellas, i have some good news. 2 days ago i tried to upgrade my OTB 1.1.1 phone to 1.1.3, i restored and used izphone 2.4 to jailbreak, activated and unlock but something went wrong i ended with:
- no IMEI
- no CCID
- message" Repair neeeded, cant make call or something like that"
- ziphone wont jailbreak, activate.
- ziphone wont erase and repair my baseband
- ziphone will "work" scrolling and saying that cant find stuff, invalid data calibration tree and stuff.
- i coulnd use the *#307# cuz my baseband was dead and the interface was laggy.
- message" Repair needed, cant make call or something like that"
Here is what i did:
0) Put ur phone in recovery mode and run Ziphone and select the erase the baseband and BL options
1) download this file : http://rapid$hare.com/files/95112188/DFU.rar.html and extract it somewhere. <<--- replace the $ for S
2) download the 1.0.2 firmware from here http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....8_Restore.ipsw
3) Launch itunes (i used the lastest version 7.6.1) and wait until it detects your phone. (and keep it open)
4) remember i told u to extract the DFU.rar somewhere? go to that folder and run the file DFU.bat, this will put ur phone in full DFU mode. (the iphone screen should be white by now)
5)Now in itunes, shift + click the restore button and select the 1.0.2 firmware. and wait.
6) Your phone should be in the 1.0.2 firmware by now, use the *#307# trick to get to the preferences screen -->General ---> about ---> scroll down and woalaAAAa u will see the 3.0X modem firmware :cool:
"if u dont see anyfirmware STOP, and cry"
7) Now put ur phone in recovery mode and use itunes up to restore to 1.1.1.
8) Jailbreak and activate 1.1.1 dont forget to *- Set Autolock to Never -*
9) Go to installer and add i.unlock.no as a source
10) Go to System -> install bsd subsystem *- Reboot ur phone -*
11) Go to unlocking tools -> and execute "The Virginator 1.3 script"
12) wait until the script finishes
13) put the phone in recovery mode again
14) restore to 1.1.1
15) contratz ur phone is virging again and ready to be unlocked, this is what i did and it worked for me. Good luck.
Post back any results thx.