Simplist way to unlock virgin iPhone with iNdependence and anySIM on MAC?
Hello everyone, is the method below the simplist way to unlock my brand new iPhone, fresh out of box, on a MAC.
1. Using iNdependence 1.2, activate the fresh brand new iPhone
2. Then under the Jailbreak tab, Jailbreak.
3. Under the Customize tab, copy the anySIM.app file into the Applications folder
4. Run anySIM.app on the iPhone
5. Under the Jailbreak tab, return to Jail
6. Reboot the iPhone
Anyone can verify this method? I don't want to brick my brand new iPhone
And am I missing any step? I don't want to install any unnecessary stuff like SSH, SFTP and SCP, if I'm not going to use them.
I really need a dumb-down 1 2 3 guide with the easiest, minimal steps to unlock the phone.