I have the same problem, with a iphone here. a corrupt baseband and no wifi and no imei and no bluetooth.
-DFU restores gives me 2003 / 160x / 6 / 1001 errors
It does not matter if i try to use older or newer firmware.
Also tried with ieraser, it says spamming and nothing else. :(
I can restore to 1.1.4 and kick it out restore mode and jailbreak/activate.
But still no baseband.
Do u get error 1011 after restore to 1.1.4?
You should restore in retore Mode.
this phone i'm trying to fix have the same problem after customer upgraded to 2.0. I spent 2 days trying to fix this, tried several method. Until now:
This is what i did:
1. Using Itunes 7.5 retore it to 1.1.4
2. Used iLiberty and selected jb and install Mobile Term, Bbinfo, activate, BSD, and bootneuter
3. Execute bootneuter, this phone show BL3.9, everything else off
4. Execute BBinfo, pinging take long time then only Model, Model # and Serial # displayed, Baseband show present. Everything else is blank or unkown
from this point on, i just experiment
5. Used ziPhone patched, selected Debug Root and iErase (cause this phone still has BL3.9) then press Start, everything ran ok, not sure if it does anything cause my baseband still blank under phone About.
6.I knew that my baseband is corrupted but i don't know which version its current on. First i used the old Secpack to try to revirginize and got error that Failed to download .FLS: Could not verify downloaded image. So i know that i have higher bb.
I then ran into this page http://george.insideiphone.com/index...pack-040313_g/
I followed the first part of this post Brief Steps to Downgrade to 03.14.08_G and it fixed my phone. After reboot, everything is came back alive.
Hope this help you guy.
This is not working on the 1011 problem because the bootloader is corrupt.
Originally Posted by abcchoier
When you execute ieraser you'll get attemp attemp etc.
When erasing the baseband you get Waiting for data.
Has anyone tried using the a17 testpoint method to completely remove and reupload the bootloader's baseband?
Any news on this ?
All firmwares higher then 1.1.4 cannot even be flashed on the iphone.
Really don't want to open up the phone. :(
me too got the same problem