iPhone 1.1.1 freeze during restore
I am a newbie here (both in the forum, unlocking iphone and having the iphone).
I have a 1.1.1 unlocked iphone for one day. At first it works fine, it detects the network, etc etc. However, after I received the 2nd call, it suddenly cannot detect any signal.
What I did was I tried to restore the phone software through following steps:
- Put the iphone through some SCU or something state
- Get the 1.0.2 software from my friend
- restore using iTunes
When it was processing, the installation suddenly stop due to some unknown error(0). My phone LCD only shows the iTunes logo and the connector. I tried it for 2-3 times, but keep getting the same result
What i have now:
The iphone is blank, like there is no software installed. Everytime I connect it to iTunes, it says that the phone is in the recovery mode.
My questions are:
1. Can someone help me on this one?
2. Should I restore through iTunes (but I am afraid that I will get the 1.1.3 software)?
3. What should I do. I have it for less than 1 day....
Any help would be appreciated.