i think its a pretty obvios question but...
im getting incorrect SIM after i ran anySIM......, i restored it again to 1.0.2. (original firmware of the phone)... ran anySIM again... incorrecto SIM...
did a virgin restore of the bb with the bbupdater and ieraser and all that stuff...
ran anysim again... like the previos times it said the phone was succesfully unlocked... getting incorrect SIm again!!!:mad: :mad:
maybe im tired.. but i just been having problems for 3 hours.. the bad thing is that the phone was working perfectly! but i updated it to 1.1.1.:o for the volume fix..
I am having the same problem. Incorrect Sim with AnySim 1.1.1 on 1.0.2 and on 1.1.1. Phone was revirginized and restored.
Unlocked is only 1 part. BTW, stupid to run anysim twice in a row.
It was unlocked the first time, you just need to activate properly before the phone can use your non AT&T sim.
If your on a mac, use independence. Don't forget to activate (with the sim you are going to use) and sync with itunes in 1.0.2 and then upgrade, activate (with the sim you are going to use).
Most likely you used the patched lockdown in the past and upgraded. patched lockdown in 1.0.2 will result in not getting activated in 1.1.1. So use an app that not patches lockdown, but activates properly with your sim you want to use.
well, i think i have tried every move here, maybe im missing something....
btw im working on it with 1.0.2. (wich is the original fw on the iphone)
my phone is not working just gives me Incorrest Sim and i have AT&t SIM CARD
Upgrade to v1.1.1 > Downgrade > Downgrade Baseband > Use REVIRGINZER guide > Unlock with anySIM v1.1
i cant downgrade baseband....it just stays on 04.01.13_G
Restore Activate through Ibrick Install Pacay and ok !
Originally Posted by betomxl