It HAS NOT detected your phones status!
You have to manually check what you want - however Jailbreak is required for anything you do so it is always checked!
Thanks for all your hard work. Where is International? I can't find it on zilotto or iphonefix.de.
Originally Posted by aviegas
New feature coming for ziphone
qoute from ziphone.org
"- Embedded apps installer!"
thats funny... JUST LIKE ILIBERTY+ you cock sucker Zibri :mad:
Incredible how he leeches stuff
It is supposed to do that. Have you read the ReadMe?
Originally Posted by pperiklis
eu dei jailbreak, ativei e desbloquiei meu iphone com o iplus2.0b usando o payload do brasil.
tava tando tudo certo ... sms, wifi e talz ...
mas agora algumas coisas n funfa:
- wifi (nao entra nenhum site no safari)
- installer (nao consegue dar refresh nos resources)
- youtube (da que nao consegue conectar no youtube)
eu desativei o EDGE da VIVO tirei os dados da vivo ... pra n funfar o EDGE.
e quanto ao Wi-fi, eu consigo conectar ao Wi-Fi aki de casa normalmente.
tentei rodar o iplus de novo .. n deu ... sem o -u
tentei rodar o iliberty so pra instalar o installer, ativar e jailbreak ... tb n deu.
alguma ideia ?
Try to restore the phone using iTunes. And you have to comunicate in English, sinse it is the official language of the forum
Tenta fazer o restore usando o itunes, e fala em inglês no forum porque é a língua oficial
iTunes should be kept running with iLiberty+ (from George's site: UPDATE: To make everything running as flawless as possible, please keep iTunes running (but don’t use it) with iLiberty+.) I am not sure about iLibertyX, where is the readme?
Originally Posted by odysseus
I can' t launch iLibertyX at all. iPhone connected/not, iTunes running/not.
Am I missing something?
EDIT: Found the readme "...You’re an iPhone/Touch noob? No Problem! iLibertyX isn’t only powerful, its also intuitive. Launch it, and it automatically shuts down iTunes, detects which type of device is connected (iPhone or iPod Touch), and changes the default settings accordingly. Plug and play has just been redefined..."
Still cannot launch the application, it quits immediately after launch
Can someone please tell me the following.If you check unlock, activate and jailbreak (without ticking downgrade boodloader)
1.What functionality would be lost?
2. Am I correct in sayin you will end up with a 4.6 bootloader(assuming you have a brand new phone) 1.1.4 firmware and a baseband of 04.02.13_G, and if only locate me is lost will all else work as it should?
Many Thanks for helping out as you normally do
sry about that hahaha !
i'm restoring right now to 1.1.4 !
and i'm gonna try to use iliberty :P
any brazilian payload?
Aviegas and George, congratulations on the release. This will surely become the standard for iPhone modification (it beats ZiPhone hands down)!
Here are just a few GUI suggestions for future versions. Nothing wrong really, but these may be improvements.
Altogether this is a great new tool, I'm looking forward to all the custom payloads people will make (whole repositories of them...) Thanks!
- When an option is selected in the Standard tab, let the relevant payloads in the Advanced tab be moved from the "Available" to the "Selected" section automatically. (And the other way around.) That way, there will be consistency between the two selection modes.
- In the same vein, put the "Go for it!" button outside the Standard tab into the area below the tabs, so it can be clicked from wherever the user is making the selection. These two changes would make it more consistent and logical.
- Some text in the Advanced tab is lost at the end of the lines (e.g. in the Fix for No Signal description and the Relocate Fonts description). Also there are some minor language errors in the descriptions.
- IPSF/GeoIPSF Startup Script: "Use it on a locked or non-IPSF unlocked iPhone will render the phone locked permanantly!" Come on, this sounds like it can't be true. If iLiberty can replace com.apple.CommCenter.plist with a different version, it can also put the original version back, can't it?
- As suggested by another poster, it makes sense to make the URLs in the "Downloadable" section clickable.