[Idiot Proof] Guide to Restore/Unlock ur iPhone (with pics)
YOU DONT NEED THE ORIGINAL AT&T SIM, IN THE WHOLE PROCESS
Welcome to the Idiot proof guide to Restore/unlock your iphone, if u cant unlock your iPhone using this guide u fail at life:
Brandnew 1.1.1 Jailbreak Resistant iPhones:
My dad bought 2 new iPhones in las Vegas 7S742, and for some odd reason they are jailbreak resistant, after doing the tiff exploit i ran carnaval and they say Failed to put XXXX error 8, i couldnt make it in to the springboard.i tried the appsnap method and no luck, i No nothing! i restored the phone Once unlocked, activated, with 3th party appz loaded they are still refuse to uphuc putfile test.txt /anyware, im still getting error error 8.
How to solve this error:
- Put ur phone in DFU mode and force it to restore to the firmware located in this guide.
- Go to step 2, instead of http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com
- Once u are at http://jailbreakme.com
scroll down and select install appsnap
- U will be send to the emergency screen, dont do a thing, it can take from 2-5 mins, once ur phone starts ringing again, turn it off and turn it on again.
- U should be in the springboard by now
- Go to Step 4 and follow the guide
- In the Carnaval folder there is a folder named cert with 3 files, Launch winSCP and drag the 3 files to /private/var/root/Library/Lockdown/ to fix Youtube.
unlocked 1.0.2 phones needs to be reviginized first try this guide: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13170
virginized phones go to Step 1
Brand new 1.0.2 or 1.0.1 phones go to step 1
Brand New phones 1.1.1 go to Step 2
(get them here http://ra-pidsha-re.com/files/65795495/Unlock.rar.html ) <---- right click here and select copy link location
U NEED TO REMOVE THE " - "
1.1.1 Image Firmware:
iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore Size: 155,926 kB
LETS GET STARTED:
1) Restore you Iphone
If you are having trouble restoring ur phone error 6 and 9 just I change the usb port and restart the PC...credits to bmn for this tip!
-Once you get to the Screen or the activate phone screen, Close iTunes.