I got stucked on stage 1:2 attempting to boot iphone in normal mode...
I tried to restore my iphone cuz something happened to it.
I restored it with itunes. and installed AppTapp to reflash my firmware version.
After AppTapp downladed the firmware 1.0.2.
it pops up a screen shows
* iphonecomm v2.0
Using 009-7698-4.dmg as the Ramdisk Image.
Using kernelcache.release.s518900xrb as the Kernel Cache.
Stage 0: 0 Looking for iPhone...
ConnectRecoveryCalback: Bad Stage: 1
Stage 1: 1 Recovering...
Stage 1: 2 Attempting to boot iPhone in normal mode...
( and I got stucked here)
how can I restore my iPhone?
1. my iphone was unlocked successfully but got screwed because I ran AnySIM so many times.
2. It's a 1.0.2 iphone had never upgraded to 1.1.1FW
3. I'm stucked in the yellow triangle screen...
4. I tried restore with iTune by directing to the firmware 1.0.2
5. I installed AppTapp, try to reflash the firmware.
6. I got stucked!
any way to restore my brick?? help!