How to: Unlocked 1.02 --> Viriginize --> Upgrade to 1.1.1 --> Unlock it(Windows)
Ok, u have Windows, an unlocked 1.0.2 iPhone and u want to have an unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone? This is guide for YOU!
Proceed at your own risk!
Also proceed only if U have an unlocked 1.0.2 iPhone with ANY method except IPSF, and u need to have SSH, and BSD Subsystem installed(if U dont have it ,install it via Installer) + I reccomend STRONG Wi-Fi SIGNAL! If U get disconnected while executing commands bad things can happen!
CONNECT IPHONE via USB or dock to PC! And Good Luck from Croatia! ;)
1. ::Virginize your iPhone::
How to "Virginize" your phone(from i.unlock.no)
Run Installer on your iPhone. Update Installer to latest version, tap on Sources, Edit, and Add http://i.unlock.no/ as a repository. Make sure you have BSD Subsystem installed, if not you'll find it in the System category. Then install Virginize Script found in the Unlocking Tools category. This will take about 3-5 minutes to complete. Warning: This script is not well tested so i give no warranty. Only use if you never updated to 1.1.1 before! (that means, don't use if your baseband firmware is 04.01.13_G).
2. ::Updating to 1.1.1 and unlocking::
By now U should have an Virgin 1.0.2 iPhone. Open iTunes and update iPhone to 1.1.1. When its done u will be at the activation screen,good.
This is the easiest method for now i think, watch HOW TO video below(Thanx to Mark) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l2T9dlhhxc
1. Launch Installer,update Installer, install Community Sources, install BSDSubsystem and then install OpenSSH.
2. Press the Sources button at the bottom of the Installer. Then press the Edit button
3. Press Add, then enter i.unlock.no then presss OK. Installer will refresh its sources list. Press Done
4. Press Refresh. Now you'll see the folder Unlocking tools is associated with the i.unlock.no website.
5. Press the Install button and scroll down to the Unlocking tools folder and press it. Now press AnySIM
6. Press the Install button on the top right corner.
7. Press the Home button to relaunch the SpringBoard. You need to do this after every application you install. You should now see the anySIM application icon. Tap on it to run it,when it finish, Boom! U're unlocked!
8. To remove anySIM launch the Installer. Press the Uninstall button at the bottom. A list will appear showing all the packages you have used Installer to put on your iPhone. Press AnySIM. At the next screen press the Uninstall button in the top right corner.
AppSnapp was updated so YouTube should working now after jailbreakme.com, if its not working try this:
I enabled YouTube like on 1.0.2. Download this three files http://r_apidshare.com/files/4905491...iles1.zip.html
upload them(overwrite orginals,make backups just in case) via WinSCP to /private/var/root/Library/Lockdownd
Reboot....if its not working for U, try find another way in forum.
thanx to all....