HELP Jailbreak for iPhone 1.1.1 (mac)
I'm trying to unlock my iPhone (firmware 1.1.1, 04.01.13_G, iTunes 7.4.2) using Jailbreak for iPhone 1.1.1.
I'm following the 8 steps:
0. Downgrading to 1.0.2
1. Preparing the iPhone for a jailbroken update
2. Performing a software update, leaving you with a jailbroken v1.1.1
3. Forcing v1.1.1 to mount read-write so you can access it
4. Installing SSH and BSD world
5. Activating with a Non-ATT SIM
6. Patching SpringBoard to allow third-party applications
The problem is after the step 0 (downgrading to 1.0.2 and run installer.app), it succeed but the iphone remains on "Active iPhone" screen "connect to iTunes".
How can I bypass this screen without AT&T Activation? and go to step 1.