[Guide] BL 3.9 - 1.1.3 Downgrade
A friend of mine upgraded their iPhone BL 3.9 to version 1.1.3 and I could downgrade that to version 1.1.1 successfully. I did the following steps:
- With iTunes opened (I've been using the PC version 7.5) press Home and Power buttons AT THE SAME TIME for exactly 10 seconds, after that, release the power button and wait few seconds. iTunes will detect your phone in restore mode. Press SHIFT and press RESTORE button at iTunes screen. Select the 1.1.1 ipsw (you could find that at http://iphone.unlock.no). The downgrade process will finish with error 1015. Run AppTap Installer to put the phone in the normal mode or use iphoneinterface for that (issue setenv auto-boot true , saveenv and fsboot commands to do that).
- Jailbreak the iPhone at 1.1.1 version using AppSnap, Carnaval or any other method (Google for that if you don't know how to do)
- Install MobileTerminal-vt100 and BSD Subsystem with Installer.
- I've put a BB downgrade package at hxxp://www.m***upload.com/?d=2NZH8NI6 (thanks for guys who posted the new secpack 1.1.3 !!! You're great !!!! Without that the package is useless).
Download that and send all files to iPhone (you could use SSH/WinSCP or iBrickr).
- Open the terminal, change to directory where you've put the whole BB Downgrade package and issue the following commands:
After that, repeat the full restore of 1.1.1 version, Jailbreak and activate the iPhone (using AppSnap, Carnaval or any other method you'd know), run AnySIM 1.1.1 (add http://i.unlock.no at installer's sources) and enjoy your iPhone !!!
These steps have worked fine with me.
Best Regards from BRAZIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!