I've got a problem regarding my US-imported iPhone.
1.) It shipped with the 1.0.2 Firmware on it. I unlocked it with a very early AnySIM beta.
2.) After upgrading to 1.1.1 I had to virginize it to use a kind of strange method, which included an (cracked?) IPSF app and a special DNS setting. It worked.
3.) Lately I tried updating to 1.1.2 using the OktoPrep method and some tools. But with the baseband beeing updated to 4.02.13_G, all the telephony functions stopped working (of course), but I'm not able to crack it anymore (the unofficial anySIM 1.2u doesn't work), neither am I able to downgrade the baseband anymore, because I don't have any NOR-dump or IPSF Cache Files.
Did anybody experience similar problems or has any idea, how to fix that?
Thanks a lot, guys. It worked for me.
I tried a similar tutorial before, but ieraser didn't work right then. No idea, why.
The procedure can even be reproduced easily on a Mac (since my Windows PC runs 2000 only), what to change is:
- after downgrading to 1.0.2 use iNdependence to jailbreak, activate AND install SSH
- upload the files using Cyberduck
- simply use the Mac OS X Terminal app for SSH connections
- there is no need to install Installer.app, because BSD Subsystem and OpenSSH are not needed if you used iNdependence
- enter a dot + slash (./) before each command e.g. "bbupdate -v" > "./bbupdate -v" or "ieraser" > "./ieraser"