After Revirginizing question
Just revirginized my working 1.0.2 phone -
- I unlocked it a while back using Carlos' method (using the Unlock-fast.pxl file). I did not update to 1.1.1.
- today i revirginized it using this http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12052
- Everything went through without a hitch.
- After the virginized process, I use minicom to check and I get back:
- I reboot the phone with my T-mobile SIM in it, no problem, phone remains unlocked. - I check in settings - general - about and it shows version 1.0.2 (1C28)
- I check the baseband FW (*3001#123453#*) and the firmware is BLANK. Also the word firmware is misspelled as "Firware"
My phone with the t-mobile SIM is not getting signal or connecting to T-Mobile. At this point, should I go ahead and update to 1.1.1 via iTunes. To my understanding, if I update, I have to jailbreak again and run AnySim 1.1 to unlock right?