[Advice] No IMEI/ICCID/Sound/Bluetooth/Wifi > iTunes DFU/Restore error 1002
Background: 4.6 BL, 1.1.3 OTB - Ziphoned to jailbreak and activate, which downgraded the BL to 3.9. Now no IMEI/ICCID/Sound/Bluetooth/wifi/Service.
I tried pretty much all the solutions posted here with no luck. Here are the symptoms
- When I try DFU/restore to 1.1.4 or 1.1.3 in iTures I always get error 1002.
- I can downgrade/upgrade BL using BootNeuter (3.9/4.6 and fakeblank), but it always fails trying to flash the baseband and I get error -512.
- When I try swifi to fix wifi issues, it gives me "Ram isn't stable" error
- When I try sping, it tells me pinging is successful and payload is executable
- When I try bbupdater -v, tells me baseband is not responding (so my baseband is erased?)
- When I try bbupdater -e *.eep -f *.fls , it fails saying .EEP download failed (no checksum error though)
At this point I think it is a hardware problem. Any suggestions/comments?
Thanks in advance