[1.1.x][Battery drain] after ZiPhone
I have checked this error:
0. Upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3, previously unlocked using AnySIM 1.1.1
1. Activate, Jailbreak and Unlock with ZiPhone...
2. Restoring, everything goes fine until...
3. A week after unlocked, I turned Flight Mode on...
4. Turn it back off, something got wrong, NO SERVICE displayed...
5. Restarted the phone, everything "seems to be ok".
6. Battery began to drain pretty fast (less than 14 hr).
7. I noticed the "USAGE" timer after telephone being in standby and it was counting all the time, non-stop.
8. Veredict is WiFi is running full time, even on Standby, so is draining bettery.
9. Have restored, reconfigured, turning on, off Flight mode several times... only way to maintain battery is turning WiFi off.
10. Would like to know if someone can check this or has this problem also and tell Zibri to make corrections.
Any sugestions on how to solve this without having to downgrade BB going to 1.0.2 will be appreciated.
EDIT!: Check threads ahead for solutions. By today (March 7), the problem is completly erradicated after 7 days of testing... somehow it went away as fast as it came... Im almost sure that leaving WiFi off for a complete day may help solving this.
Other solution may be restoring to 1.1.4 solved it (may be the baseband upgrade)... But I need people to verify which is the REAL solution.