[1.1.4][iLiberty+] Could someone confirm if I'm doing it right?
Here's my situation. I just bought a 1.1.4 iPhone on eBay that has not been previously unlocked or jailbroken. I just downloaded iLiberty+, and these are the options that are presented to me.
I want to unlock the phone for T-Mobile as well as jailbreak it so that I can install third party apps (I'm in the US). Does this look okay for my goals?
As for the payloads, I have NO idea what to choose. How come some things like Cydia are repeated both here and on the standard tab? Suggestions?
- Jailbreak (checked)
- Activate (checked)
- Youtube fix (checked? not sure about this one)
- Unlock (checked)
- Downgrade bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9FakeBlank (checked)
- Cydia (checked, but I've heard that Installer is better. thoughts?)
Are any of these necessary for me?
- Activate 1.0.2. - 1.1.4 v1.1
- Cydia v1.2
- Downgrade bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9FB v1.1
- Unlock 03.14.08_G - 04.04.05_G v1.1
- YouTube Fix v1.1
Payloads Available on Repo
- AppSupport Patch for 1.1.2 - 1.1.4 v1.1
- BBInfo (Baseband Information) v1.1
- BootNeuter v1.0
- BSD Subsystem v1.1
- DevTeam Gray WiFi Fix v1.0
- Erase baseband (BL3.9 only) v1.1
- Fix for No Signal, No Wifi, No Bluetooth v1.1
- Fix Mobile Folder Permission v1.1
- iCosta v1.0
- Installer v1.2
- International Support for iPhone 1.1.4 v1.0
- IPSF/GeoIPSF Startup Script v1.1
- MeCCa Patch for 1.1.1 - 1.1.2 v1.1
- MobileSafari patch v1.1
- OpenSSH v1.2
- Reflash baseband to version 04.01.13_G (BL3.9 only) v1.1
- Reflash baseband to version 04.02.13_G (BL3.9 only) v1.1
- Reflash baseband to version 04.03.13_G (BL3.9 only) v1.1
- Reflash baseband to version 04.04.05_G (BL3.9 only) v1.1
- Relocate Fonts and Ringtones v1.1
- Term-vt100 v1.1
- Upgrade bootloader from 3.9FB to 4.6 (stock) v1.1
Sorry for the long post. I just don't want to screw up my new phone :o