[1.1.4] If upgraded from 1.1.2/1.1.3 then how to unlock and go back to 1.1.2/1.1.3
Today i mistakenly upgraded my phone to 1.1.4 . Then i thought i was fucked up..
But i want to get the signals back.. and it worked for me..
I had 16 GB iphone on 1.1.2 firmware. modem firmware is 4.02 before i upgraded to 1.1.4. and boot loader 4.6
After i upgraded to 1.1.4 my modem firmware was 4.04. with no signals :(
I followed the steps below to get my signal back ie to unlock again
1. DFU to 1.1.1 using i tunes. It will give 1015 error ignore it.
2. Restore again to 1.1.1 it will gain give 1015 error ignore it and use ibrickr to kick of the restore screen.
3. Now u will be on 1.1.1firmware with modem firmware 4.04. Now jailbreak it and install oktoprep from installer.
4. update to 1.1.2 and jailbreak using jailbreak software. now u will be on 1.1.2 with modem firmware 4.04.
5. Now go to installer and run bigboss gunlock software. It will unlock ur phone and u will be on modem firmware 4.02 which is good. But some times u will not get the signal. Ifso.
6. Restore to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it. again install oktoprep and upgrade it to 1.1.2
7. jailbreak it and u will get back the signals...
Its very easy notting to panic.