[1.1.4] How do I un-unlock back to AT&T?
I learned a lot since I started reading the forum, but still not sure how to do this.
Unlocked my iPhone in Europe (Ziphone?) and now can't get it it to work again with my AT&T card ("no signal").
I stayed in Europe with my iPhone (activated with US AT&T contract). Someone unlocked&jailbroke it for me - on a PC, I think with Ziphone (yeah.. I know..)
I used the phone in Europe with local SIM cards.
Now I'm back in CA and the AT&T card gives me "no signal" + "Activation - might take some time" - "no signal detected" popups.
- I have restored it to "known" iphone and "new" phone.
- Firmware 1.1.4
- Modem FW 04.04.05_G
- Wifi works, all else works
- It still seems to be unlocked (I can still use the european SIM cards)
I have not tried:
- switching the SIM card for another AT&T card
- trying my AT&T SIM in another iPhone
- Genius bar (could do that tomorrow but since it's not locked.. uhmm..)
- calling AT&T
What might I have overlooked?
I'd really appreciate ideas.. for dummies, if possible..