[1.1.4] EVERYTHING Working w/ 4.6 bl
1. Restored iphone via itunes to 1.1.4.
2. Closed itunes.
3. Used ziphone 2.5c to ONLY Jailbreak and Activate iphone.
4. Connected to wifi after process was complete.
5. From installer installed BSD Subsystem and Open SSH.
6. Restarted ihpone.
7. Open ziphone 2.3 and ticked the UNLOCK ONLY.
You have to use both ziphone 2.5c and 2.3 to unlock and keep
the 4.6 bootloader. Ziphone 2.3 unlocks and flashes your baseband
from 4.04 back to 4.02.
And after that I had a iphone running on 1.1.4 w/ 4.6 bl. and 4.02 bb.
And EVERYTHING works, except google maps, installed Navizon GPS to fix that.
Other than that I have FULLY functional iphone running on 1.1.4 w/ 4.6 bl.
on t-mobile in Las Vegas.
Did not want to change my bootloader from 4.6 TO 3.9.