[1.1.4] Downgrade to 1.1.3 again after unlocking
I have a 1.1.4 unlocked with ziphone (originally 1.1.1)
But i have loads of problems with the camera not saving photos, photos added to contacts don't show and the telephone sometimes doesn't wake up from sleep at all.
It worked perfect at 1.1.3.
Is it possible to download the 1.1.3 FW, restore it through itunes with ALT and restoring to 1.1.3 and then unlock 1.1.3 with ziphone?
Will this work?
I'm tired of all these problems, only have had 1.1.4 for 2 days
Or is there another solution? Shall i set the phone to NEW PHONE? All my textmessages will disappear :(
If you REALLY want to revert back to 1.1.3 :
You DO NOT have to downgrade the Baseband. The 1.1.3 OS Firmware works perfectly with 1.1.4 Baseband (04.04.05_G).
• If you don't already have the iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore.ipsw file, download it.
• Start your iPhone in DFU Recovery Mode (ZiPhone can do this, see advanced tab)
• Now, in iTunes it will notify you that your phone is "in recovery mode".
•• For Windows: Hold SHIFT and press RESTORE
•• For Mac: Hold OPTION and press RESTORE
• iTunes will ask you for the firmware file, which is iPhone1,1_1.1.3_4A93_Restore.ipsw that you've just downloaded.
• Now once your phone has restored, it will have OS 1.1.3 Firmware, with 1.1.4 Baseband (04.04.05_).
Note that you will only have o Activate/Jailbreak it now, as the Baseband is already unlocked.