[1.1.3] Ziphone v3.0 No signal, wifi..
I got an iphone OTB 1.1.3, brand new . The following was done on it:
1. "do it all" on Ziphone. "Jailbreak, activate and unlock" :D
2. The iphone came up with error "Repair needed..." after a month of use :eek:
3. I did a restore of the firmware to 1.1.4 using itunes.
4. It got stuck with error 1011. :confused:
5. Booted using ibrikr 0.91
6. Tried using ziphone to jailbreak and unlock, it got stuck at "flashing bootloader"
7. Restored again to 1.1.4 using itunes
8. Booted using ibrikr 0.91
9. Jailbroken and activated using iliberty+
10. Phone still shows "Repair needed..." There is no signal, wifi, bluetooth.
I have not taken any other step at the moment. From forums it looks like the baseband is corrupt..
Before i had the "repair needed" error, the iphone once hanged for about 2 hours. I got it to wake up when i connected the power supply. Then once it came up with error "repair needed..." but the phone managed to fix itself after it was drained of the battery over night.
There is no noticeable physical damage on phone. It had been dropped on carpet once nowhere else. I used silicon case for the phone for a few days. I am living in New Zealand and parts are not easily available..
My question is what step should i take next? thanks for your time.. :)