[1.1.3 OTB] Got "Repair needed" message after unlock attempt
Today I wanted to activate. jailbreak and unlock a brand new 1.1.3 iPhone wit iPlus2.0. In order to do so I was:
1) first restoring the firmware to version 1.1.4
2) running iPlus2.0 from my MacBook (with International Payload)
That resulted in a problem occurring after "Pass 2" started. The iPhone screen showed several errors like
"/master.sh.30: command not found: rm"
"/master.sh.31: command not found: rm"
After that it reported that "Pass 2" was completed, but it never came out of it. So:
3) I restored again to firmware 1.1.4
5) Now I decided to use iNdepence instead and was able to jailbreak and activate the phone.
5) After that instructed iNdependence to SIM Unlock the phone...
...but that resulted in the message "Sim Unlock Failed" and when I rebooted the phone I got the message "repair needed, cannot make or receive calls".
After that I restored to 1.1.3 instead and tried again, but with the same results. I was able to activate and jailbreak, but the unlock failed and I received the "repair needed" message again.
Who can tell me what to do now?
Thanks a lot,
R o n