[1.1.2 OTB] Can't Activate it
Hi all, im very new to this and have spent the past week reading forums trying this and trying that!!! I have an iPhone which I believe is version 1.1.2 which was a Christmas present from the USA. This is what I have roughly done to the phone so far.
On the Activation Screen, slide ro the Emergency Screen.
2. Type *#307# and hit Call, the phone will start ringing and diplay 1 Calling.
3. Delete all the numbers from the top right of the screen and Call the number 0.
4. Press Answer, Hold and then Decline.
5. Go to Contacts and create a contact. In the Url field type prefs://1f and save it. Then add another URL and type jailbreakme.com and save it.
6. Click on the prefs://1f and you can select your WiFi network. Exit by pressing home and then Dial and Call the number 0 from the emergency screen.
Now when I dial 1 from the emergency screen I get this message, error performing request unkown error and when I dial 0 its says call failed, I have also tried to run ibrick version 0.91 with no luck. What way do I go now? Sorry to be so vague. Cheers:cool: