[1.1.2 OTB] Bricked by Anysim 1.2.1u
Getting a bit desperate so I will pay 50 dollars via paypal to whoever can tell me the correct method to fix my phone. Or I will donate it to any cause that you would like me to. Also I believe this is a software unlock issue and not a hardware unlock one, so I hope my thread is not moved.
Ok so I will try to go over everything and what I have tried to make it work.
1) Did the hardware bootloader downgrade. It was reported as successful.
2) Restored to 1.1.2, restored to 1.1.1 jailbreaked, okto prep, 1.1.2.
3) I put the phone in airplane mode
4) I inserted my rogers sim
5) Used AnySim 1.2.1u to unlock the phone. It reported back saying it was successful.
6) I rebooted the phone
7) at this point I have no wifi, no iccid, no imei no nothing.
Attempts at fixing it
1)Using the Nor file found at the top of the hackintosh forum in hardware unlock I attempted an ienew in 1.0.2, which reports back as cant write.
2)bbupdater tells me that its busy and asks me if I unloaded the comm center which I had done.
3)The virginizer tells me that I am missing the file norz.
The whole time I am using the phone in 1.0.2 the keyboard runs very slowly until I unload the commcenter.
Also all repair attempts were done with IBrickr on 1.0.2
At this point I am going to be putting the phone on ebay in the next couple of days, if someone knows how to fix this I will gladly give them the 50 dollars via paypal. Or I will give them a stealthsim from iphonestealth.ca black version genuine. There choice. Thanks in advance.