[1.1.2 OTB] 04.02.13_g FULL UNLOCK easy steps !!! (old bootloader)
after couple of hours in front on my computer , finaly I manage to fully unlock my 04.02.13_g iphone.
here are the steps :
1. Downgrade to 1.1.1
2. Activate using jailbreakme
3. Go to Sources and tap edit and add http://i.unlock.no/
!!! Make sure Modem version is 04.02.13_G in Settings → General → About !!!
4. Install "BSB Subsystem" found in System.
5. Now install "BB Downgrader (1.1.2)" found in Unlocking Tools category. This will take around 5 minutes.
6. When done, restore your phone to get 1.1.1 firmware reinstalled.
7. When phone have been restored, you can Activate and unlock as normal.
Works great for me.