[1.1.1][AnySIM] It once was 1.0.2, now it's 1.1.1, where to from here?
I've been a member here since Sep 07, so I apologise in advance for this simple question.
- Bought iPhone in Sep 07, 1.0.2 out of the box
- Unlocked it using AnySIM
- In December 07, upgraded to 1.1.1
Even though I've tried to really carefully search the how-tos, there are a lot of them, and I can't figure out the answer to the following:
- Would I be best off waiting until 2.0 to upgrade my firmware?
- If not, and even if yes, what stable firmware version can I upgrade to now? Could you please link me to the right tutorial? (Mac if possible, but not necessary)
- Some tutorials talk about my bootloader version. Should I know what this is? Is there an easy way to find out?
I know you guys get run down by the same questions a lot. Sorry again if these represent a failing in research on my part.