[1.0.2] Phone stuck in Restore mode
I have (had) a 1.0.2 iPhone unlocked months ago with iUnlock. Today I decided to update to 1.1.4 and did my research. I realized since I had an older firmware and unlocking method that I needed to Revirginize before doing anything. So I:
1) revirginized using the method on iphone.unlock.no
2) Put phone into restore mode
3) using a downloaded file of the new firmware 1.1.4 I put the phone in restore mode. Then held Shift and clicked restore in iTunes.
4) it attempted but gave me an error
5) phone is stuck in restore mode. Figured maybe I needed to go to 1.1.1 first so tried to put that on in restore mode. Itunes gave the same error.
6) according to iphone.unlock.no if you get stuck in restore mode like I am you can run AppTap to get back to normal mode.
7) ran AppTap It goes through several steps, but gets stuck on "Stage 1: 2 Attempted to boot iPhone into normal mode. . . "
So that's my story. How should I proceed from here and where did I screw up? Was it that I jumped right into 1.1.4 instead of 1.1.1? This is fix-able right? I wanted to use iPlus 1.1 to unlock afterwards using: