Discuss PACAY is now CARNAVAL - Activation for the iPhone 1.1.1 under Windows. Check it out! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Gracias Amigo brasuco efectivo como el PACAY...
Gracias Amigo brasuco efectivo como el PACAY
Refresh Install and there's a new link to BSD, but maybe you want to read this first and decide what to do :
http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...=13013&page=16 reply #160
In my case I download BSD from the new link, and all works great. I read the other solution after that.
I understand, I did not know about this.
I think, I will virginize anyway and then go on with CARNAVAL.
http://rapidshare.com/files/64991145/CARNAVAL_by_brasuco-v0.3.rar.html (UPDATED in Oct 24 2007)
* BUG FIXES
* Now CARNAVAL checks if the jailbreak process worked before proceeding.
* Improved (I hope) instructions.
I'd like to thank dtube and mojo6911 for all the help they are giving to all users in the thread.
Thanks also to zarell for spoting the issue about the extra pause (go figure) and again to mojo6911 for giving a preliminary code patch for the problem.
Also, thanks to geek.dll for posting a mirror link in the thread.
I'm sorry if I'm forgetting to thank someone that also helped. You can always remind me via PM if I did so.
Also, I'd like to apologize for not being able to give more feedback here. I'm sort of out of time right now. Hope you understand.
Some General Considerations:
1) Some folks have asked for more stuff to be added in CARNAVAL. I chose to mess as little as possible with your iPhone original files, and I'd like to maintain this line of thought. Sorry for not being more helpfull.
2) I am taking into consideration all suggestions here, don't be shy about giving your opinion.
3) There was one suggestion in particular about making CARNAVAL output cleaner. It's basically redirecting all iphuc's text from the standard output to a file. I didn't do it because I thought it's better to keep the way it is at least untill I can get something more stable. The thing I wanted to say about this is that it's open to discussion, what do you thing?
I have verything working right now except for You Tube. I used carnival for the jailbreak etc..
How do I get Youtube to connect?
Mark you might wanna resstore and try again, I used CARNAVAL And YouTube works just fine.
Question to my great man brasuco
first thanks again for all of your dedication on this CARNAVAL but forgive me for asking again
1. i have virgin 1.1.1
2. it's never open
use CARNAVAL for
1. jailbreak (will CARNAVAL do it automatically?)
2. Activate (this one for sure CARNAVAL will do, right?)
3. Install Apptap (this one for sure CARNAVAL will do just like using apptap oldversion, right?)
4, Unlock (i will have to use anysim 1.1 manually, right?)
Please enlight me... :p
lot of thanks with respect
On 1.02, I was able to download "Installer" sources via Safari. (for example, French & Russian keyboards from itaptap.com & the AnySim.app from iphone.blurgle.ca/repo).
However, on 1.1.1, I receive "Safari can't download this file"
On 1.1.1, does anyone know how to download "source" files from Safari on the iPhone to use in "Installer" app?
Last edited by karljung; 10-25-2007 at 07:13 AM.
phanyavut: you got it all right
answer by your questions
Originally Posted by phanyavut
By wsxijn03 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
By Draken in forum General
Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:01 AM
By vtrac in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 03:39 AM
By zhihmeng in forum General
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
By lj.5000 in forum Tools
Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:20 AM