Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112132353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 749
Discuss PACAY is now CARNAVAL - Activation for the iPhone 1.1.1 under Windows. Check it out! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by jeffdak Brasuco, thanks for your hard working CARNAVAL can be used with ...
  1. #21
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffdak View Post
    Brasuco, thanks for your hard working

    CARNAVAL can be used with 1.02 iphones too?
    I haven't attempted that, but mostly sure there will be incompatibilities.

    You should use the older version that is named PACAY. You can find more about it in:

    http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3658


    Cheers.
    brasuco
    A Brazilian fellow that likes iPhone stuff.
    email: brasucocarnaval@gmail.com


  2. #22
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just want to make sure I have this straight.

    I viriginze my iphone
    Upgrade to 1.1.1
    Use Carnival (for activation and jailbreak)
    Use AnySim 1.1.1 to Sim Unock it

    Does this sound correct? When I upgrade to 1.1.1 will I have to put the phone in restore mode or just connect to itunes and let it install from there?

    Great job.

    Thanks

  3. #23
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark0824 View Post
    I just want to make sure I have this straight.

    I viriginze my iphone
    Upgrade to 1.1.1
    Use Carnival (for activation and jailbreak)
    Use AnySim 1.1.1 to Sim Unock it

    Does this sound correct? When I upgrade to 1.1.1 will I have to put the phone in restore mode or just connect to itunes and let it install from there?

    Great job.

    Thanks
    That should be it.

    I haven't attempted to virginize nor to run any unlock tools, but I guess these methods are working fine.

    Any way, if you have any trouble the folks here and I might give you some help.


    Cheers.
    brasuco
    A Brazilian fellow that likes iPhone stuff.
    email: brasucocarnaval@gmail.com

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Folks,

    I have to sign off now. I'd really love to get some feedback and fix the first bugs.

    I have tested with my own phone a couple of time to make sure there are no surprises, but you never know.

    I'll be coming back later to check out on the feedback and try to help the beta testers.

    See you soon.



    Cheers.
    brasuco
    A Brazilian fellow that likes iPhone stuff.
    email: brasucocarnaval@gmail.com

  5. #25
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    What version of iTunesMobileDevice.dll should we use? version 7.4.104.0 or 7.3.85.0? or it does not matter at all?


  6. #26
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdevelasco View Post
    What version of iTunesMobileDevice.dll should we use? version 7.4.104.0 or 7.3.85.0? or it does not matter at all?
    Good Point.


    CARNAVAL will copy the one you have installed in your PC.

    The correct version should be 7.4.104.0

    In other words, you should run CARNAVAL with a newer version of iTunes.


    Cheers.
    brasuco
    A Brazilian fellow that likes iPhone stuff.
    email: brasucocarnaval@gmail.com

  7. #27
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    ok my story...

    I was in the process of activating 1 of the 4 1.1.1's i have just got and then happened to stop and see this so i packed in the ULTIMATE guide as i was getting very confused opening this that and the other and renaming this and moving that so i opened up another box and ran CARNAVAL!

    Brilliant very easy! Easiest yet.

    It has jailbroken & activated & installed installer.

    Functions i have tried:

    Youtube - working
    Maps - Working
    Safari - Working
    Itunes music store - working

    used newest version of itunes 7.4.3.1 & Windows Vista Home Premium

    Now how do i get anysim 1.1.1 on there........

    Now just got to unlock.......
    Last edited by watsonnicole1; 10-24-2007 at 12:16 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watsonnicole1 View Post
    ok my story...

    I was in the process of activating 1 of the 4 1.1.1's i have just got and then happened to stop and see this so i packed in the ULTIMATE guide as i was getting very confused opening this that and the other and renaming this and moving that so i opened up another box and ran CARNAVAL!

    Brilliant very easy! Easiest yet.

    It has jailbroken & activated & installed installer.

    Functions i have tried:

    Youtube - working
    Maps - Working
    Safari - Working
    Itunes music store - working

    used newest version of itunes 7.4.3.1 & Windows Vista Home Premium

    Now how do i get anysim 1.1.1 on there........

    Now just got to unlock.......
    Wow sounds great - all done in a Wizard kind of fashion by just downloading the Carnival file - i.e. nothing else required?

    Let us know how you unlock it!!

  9. #29
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    let me see if i got it right
    is this going to jailbreak and activate? i mean, i dont have to do NOTHING else before running this tool?
    i have a 1.0.2 unlocked
    im going to revirginize it, then run CARNAVAL, and thats all?
    thanks!

  10. #30
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Ah good, I'm glad someone has tried it with Vista as I was just going to ask about that With PACAY I had to use the Vista specific version as the normal version wouldn't work on my Vista PC

    Great work Brasuco, once again


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Guide] How to check iPhone BOOTLOADER version for Windows users
    By wsxijn03 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
  2. Flawless Windows Activation for Iphone
    By Draken in forum General
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 02:39 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
  5. Iphone activation through windows,
    By lj.5000 in forum Tools
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:25 AM.
twitter, follow us!