Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21213141516171819202122232425262728293031324272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 779
Discuss [OLD 1.0.x] Free unlock GUI at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by hexproject i_max2k2, where are u located? i can try to help you ...
  1. #211
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hexproject View Post
    i_max2k2,

    where are u located?
    i can try to help you out....

    shoot me an IM.
    just sent you a pm


  2. #212
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Windows Guide

    Windows Version Using itunes 7.4 and ibrickr

    I'm assuming you take have just taken your phone out of the box

    Connect your phone to the computer,switch it on ,while connected turn it off and restart it as soon as you see the apple logo ,press and hold power and home button until u see the yellow triangle,now restore the phone with itunes.

    Using ibrickr get to the prompt which says applications/files/ringtones etc

    goto files and in usr/libexec upload lockdownd

    restart your phone it should come directly to springboard

    download the anysim.pxl

    goto ibrickr and click on applications it would ask you 2 restart 2ice do that and after that you'll reach the prompt which says

    browse for applications,install from pxl etc

    click on install from pxl ,browse to where you downloaded anysim.pxl and wait for 30seconds the phone will soft restart.

    unlock goto settings > genral> autolock >never

    goto anysim and click to unlock - wait for abt 10mins and it'll announce its completed- that's it ur done!!
    Last edited by sam; 09-16-2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Links Embeded - kinks to lockdown removed due to copyright

  3. #213
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2 View Post
    Windows Guide

    Windows Version Using itunes 7.4 and ibrickr

    I'm assuming you take have just taken your phone out of the box

    Connect your phone to the computer,switch it on ,while connected turn it off and restart it as soon as you see the apple logo ,press and hold power and home button until u see the yellow triangle,now restore the phone with itunes.

    Using ibrickr get to the prompt which says applications/files/ringtones etc

    goto files and in usr/libexec upload lockdownd

    restart your phone it should come directly to springboard

    download the anysim.pxl

    goto ibrickr and click on applications it would ask you 2 restart 2ice do that and after that you'll reach the prompt which says

    browse for applications,install from pxl etc

    click on install from pxl ,browse to where you downloaded anysim.pxl and wait for 30seconds the phone will soft restart.

    unlock goto settings > genral> autolock >never

    goto anysim and click to unlock - wait for abt 10mins and it'll announce its completed- that's it ur done!!
    could someone provide screen shots

    edit why lockbwd or w/e, you cant use jailbreak?

  4. #214
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samihassan View Post
    could someone provide screen shots

    edit why lockbwd or w/e, you cant use jailbreak?
    follow this u shouldnt get lost,or otherwise post here

  5. #215
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2 View Post
    follow this u shouldnt get lost,or otherwise post here
    hm thx, but can you use jailbreak instead of lockbwd or w/e


  6. #216
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samihassan View Post
    hm thx, but can you use jailbreak instead of lockbwd or w/e
    okie jailbreak is a app which is used automatilcally when we use ibrickr

    follow the prompts very carefully using ibrickr and you wont have problems

  7. #217
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2 View Post
    Windows Guide

    Windows Version Using itunes 7.4 and ibrickr

    I'm assuming you take have just taken your phone out of the box

    Connect your phone to the computer,switch it on ,while connected turn it off and restart it as soon as you see the apple logo ,press and hold power and home button until u see the yellow triangle,now restore the phone with itunes.

    Using ibrickr get to the prompt which says applications/files/ringtones etc

    goto files and in usr/libexec upload lockdownd

    restart your phone it should come directly to springboard

    download the anysim.pxl

    goto ibrickr and click on applications it would ask you 2 restart 2ice do that and after that you'll reach the prompt which says

    browse for applications,install from pxl etc

    click on install from pxl ,browse to where you downloaded anysim.pxl and wait for 30seconds the phone will soft restart.

    unlock goto settings > genral> autolock >never

    goto anysim and click to unlock - wait for abt 10mins and it'll announce its completed- that's it ur done!!

    no need to install community sources, bsd sub system, open ssh?? is this right?

  8. #218
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    In Theory, Should this work??

    First, Activate the phone using the One Click Activtaion Tool (Needs iTunes Ver 7.3)
    There run iBrickr to jailbrak the phone and install the simFree application.

    Run the app and it should be done??

    No??

  9. #219
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally Posted by ice_pascu
    Needed:
    wInstaller
    iBrickr
    PACAY by brasuco (newer)
    anysim.pxl


    1. Plug iPhone into iTunes (Keep original ATT sim in the iPhone) - Wait Till iTunes Recognizes it.

    2. Hold On and Home Buttons Together for 20 seconds until the Yellow ! Triangles Appears

    3. iTunes will say it found an iPhone that needs to be restored, click ok and then click restore. iTunes will then download 1.02 (or check to see if its on your machine) and update your iPhone. Wait till its finished.

    4. Run wInstallerGUI.exe and click Jailbreak (it will jailbreak your phone) - close wInstaller

    5. Run PACAY's (CLICK HERE) activate.bat

    6. Run ibrickr.exe and choose Applications (it may have you set it up the PXL).

    7. In ibrickr -> Applications -> Install from PXL

    8. Choose anysim.pxl

    9. Let it do its thing. Your iphone lock itself when its done.

    10. On the iPhone: Settings -> GENERAL -> Auto-Lock -> NEVER

    11. Turn off iPhone Completely (hold on/off then slide the bar) - Turn it on again

    12. Run the anysim.

    13. Click Start

    14. Let it RUN!!! It will tell you when it is "Complete"

    15. When its done, Exit the program to the Springboard

    16. Eject your simCard slot and do a Full turn off (hold on/off then slide the bar).

    17. Put in your new simCard and turn the iPhone ON!

    18. Run PACAY's activate.bat AGAIN (fix youtube again)

    19. Run iBrickr again Applications-> on the RIght hand side on the iPhone thingie, click the minus next to unlock to uninstall it.

    20. SETTINGS -> GENERAL -> NETWORK -> EDGE (ENTER YOUR EDGE SETTINGS)



    DONE!
    follow that guide

  10. #220
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpuma1616 View Post
    no need to install community sources, bsd sub system, open ssh?? is this right?
    nopes no need


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Next Sim v4 1.1.2 & 1.1.3 Unlock $40 FREE SH
    By saucy in forum Flea Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 02:09 PM
  2. Free unlock for 1.1.1?
    By JCMA90 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 06:01 AM
  3. Free unlock for 1.1.1
    By anthoneous in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 05:29 PM
  4. Free unlock GUI
    By sam in forum General
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 02:40 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.
twitter, follow us!