Hi everyone, until today I used to have my iPhone with FW 1.1.2 and BB 4.6, software unlocked by GeoHotz method.

Suddenly, without any previous modification, my WiFi started to have all the symptoms people use to have when they lost their Wifi, so, isn't something because of the Ziphone method.

I tried everything to fix it without success. Finally I decided to make a firmware update in DFU mode using iTunes and upgrading it to 1.1.4. I used Ziphone to downgrade my baseband to 3.9 and then unlock it.

Nothing changed, everything still working except for the Wi-Fi, I don't know what could be the problem, even having everything correct previous the 1.1.4 update.

Now I have 1.1.4 and BB 3.9 but with the same WIFI problem.