Discuss No WI-FI, No Bluetooth, No IMEI on 4.02.13_G at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I have in my possession a client's non-working Iphone with bootloder 3.9_M3S2, with firmware version ...
No WI-FI, No Bluetooth, No IMEI on 4.02.13_G
I have in my possession a client's non-working Iphone with bootloder 3.9_M3S2, with firmware version 1.1.1 which was unlocked and working until it all of a sudden stopped.
I attempted to fix the iphone for the client.
Here is what I did:
1. I tried downgrading to version 1.02. Got error 1604.
2. Tried going back to 1.1.1. Got error 1604.
3. Tried upgrading to 1.1.2. Got restore error.
4. Itunes 7.4 used in scenarios 1 to 3
5. Used Itunes 7.5 and the phone successfully upgraded to version 1.1.2 including baseband
6. Downgraded to 1.1.1 but no Wi-FI to activate from jailbreakme.com Also no Wi-Fi to use the unlocking tool to downgrade to 1.02 baseband.
7. Downgraded to 1.02 in DFU mode and activated using Independence.
8. Used Ibrikr to install mobile terminal on springboard as well as BSD subsystem.
9. Uploaded secpack, ieraser, *.eep, *.fls etc to usr/bin using Ibrickr Changed permissions to run. Also uploaded virginizer_pack to usr/bin
10. Used mobile terminal to run ieraser to flash baseband which run without any errors.
11. I run bbupdater -v after procedure to ascertain success but realised that baseband remained at 04.02.13_g
In hindsight, I should have attempted to restore Iphone to version 1.1.1 using Itunes 7.5 and maybe I would not have been in that problem.
At this juncture, it does not seem Ieraser can flash a 04.02.13 baseband and as a consequence, virginator.sh in virginizer_pack will not run successfully to repair the apparent damaged baseband. My only success in downgrading the 04.02.13 baseband in another scenario is using the i.unlock.no source, unlocking tools which downgrades right down to 1.02 baseband version.
Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get out of this? I have great confidence that the phone can be salvaged, if I get it to a point where I can successfully run virginator.sh
Same Problem when i tried to upgrade firm. frm 1.02 to 1.1.1 . No wifi no bluetooth (oo.oo.oo.oo.oo) and modem firm is 4.02.13_G . Though my IMEI is correct and ICCID is not blank !
Plz help !
Thats what happens when you try to make money off people instead of giving them free links to tutorials. lol jk.
Unlocked iPhone 4gb Sold -> godPhone 3G 8gb
Carrier: Rogers (Canada)
3G, Appstore, GPS and Unlimited data (6gb data is more than enough) for 30$! FTW!!!
-GPS app (preloaded maps with voice directions)
-Video recording App.
By drondin in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:58 PM
By drondin in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM
By leskov_artem in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 06-23-2009, 10:00 AM
By grishatataru in forum General
Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:22 AM
By kungfookiller in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:05 AM