Discuss No Service Solution at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; My iphone kept saying no service or it would spike up and down occasionally getting ...
No Service Solution
My iphone kept saying no service or it would spike up and down occasionally getting service and then losing it and then getting none at all. During this time my phone would get no sound and if i checked the fieldtest version it would be blank.
i tried both solutions on this thread http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8333
But what finally worked was to not use anysim. i virginized the phone and then followed this guide http://iphone.unlock.no/old2.htm#minicom-config-file
hope this helps people
edit- plugging it into the dock platform thing seems to make it break again
Last edited by sinsanity; 10-11-2007 at 03:56 AM.
No Service Fix
NO SERVICE - FIX working 4days
maybe to complicated, but I was suffering for 10days till this fix worked.
1. brand new phone
2. firmware 1.0.2
3. IPSF unlocked, working 2weeks OK
4. no service (at this point I was doing everything possible which is posted all over the forums, but could get the FIX)
5. virginize, even the baseband stays crippled by IPSF (virginize = restore to 1.0.2)
6. activate and unlock with iUNLOCK (some say its risky)
7. still no service
8. install: installer, terminal V100, ULCTL, SSH, BSD, Springboard
9. find and download 314_bbfirmware
10. extract rename as described at source
11. place 314_bbfirmware files to iphone bin folder
12. unload-w Commcenter with ULCTL
13. in terminal type: bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
14. load-w Commcenter with ULCTL
re: sinsanity - docking station is just cable extension, its the same as cable directly plugged in
I have travelled throughout Europe with 5different providers and had no problems.
all above apps and how to´s are all over the forums.
Last edited by markor; 10-22-2007 at 10:26 AM.
Reason: reply to previous post:
By groovio in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:34 PM
By giojane in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 01-15-2009, 03:14 AM
By botolo86 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:36 PM
By alwynp in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:10 PM